Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    ◎Bears must be reserved◎

    A word that scares the bears to death is like thunder, waking up Xuan Xiaomeng who has fallen into a dream.

    Xuan Xiaomeng kicked her four legs and sat up emphatically.

    She opened her small eyes and tilted her head to look around, trying to see who was talking nonsense in her ears.

    What she saw from the book was obviously the little bear who was also named Xuan Xiaomeng being skinned.

    Brother Xiong's name is Xuan Xiaohei, the names don't match at all, Brother Xiong was cramp and skinned, how could it be possible?

    Xuan Xiaomeng squinted her ears, and stared around a few times with her bear skin stretched out, but she didn't see anything.

    Mao Tuanzi was a little confused.

    He stretched out his paws, squeezed his little ears, and looked at the sky thoughtfully.

    The voice just now seemed to be ringing in Xiong Xiong's ears, and Xiong Xiongxuan seldom dreamed, just like she fooled Hei Jian not long ago, the dreams of their monster clan always foreshadowed.

    Could it be that... Thirty years later, Brother Xiong will really be skinned by bad guys?

    Brother Xiong and sister Xiong were under the spell of cramps and skinning and failed. She was skinned by Heng Fujiang and used as beads, and Brother Xiong was also skinned and made into beads.

    Who did they offend?

    Pointing at her family to peel.

    Thinking that Brother Xiong might also be skinned, Xuan Xiaomeng was so worried, Xiong Claw patted his little head, trying to recall the plot of the original book.

    But Naihe, when he read the book intermittently, he only knew that she would die at the hands of Heng Fujiang, and her brother...he didn't seem to be mentioned in the book.

    The bear was so angry that she knew that if she was struck by lightning, she would be turned into a bear who died early in a book. She said that she would not doze off, and she must read the book.

    Hey, I don't know where Brother Xiong is?

    No, after the Dapan Secret Realm, the big villain surnamed Heng is dealt with, and he has to find his way home.

    As long as you find Papa Xiong, Papa Xiong will definitely shoot all the villains to death.

    The villain who suffered a thousand knives is so cute, wouldn't it be good to hug him?

    Why do they have to be turned into dead bears.

    Mad bear!

    Xuan Xiaomeng snorted, cursed all the rascals who coveted raging, and then swayed her little tail, and walked out of Mingyue Platform.

    On the other side, Xuanyuan Jifeng, who saw the golden light on Xuan Xiaomeng's forehead, avoided Kanyan, and immediately reported his discovery to Xuanyuan Sect's lord with a sound transmission stone, and reported what he heard in the Beast Sect The news about Xuan Xiaomeng was also sent back.

    In fact, Xuanyuan Jifeng didn't find any useful information, he only knew that Xuan Xiaomeng appeared in Xiaoshan by himself, Hua Qing and Kan Yan's attitude towards Xuan Xiaomeng was extremely unusual, they probably knew that Xuan Xiaomeng was an auspicious beast , but their mouths are extremely strict.