Chapter 24

Chapter 24 V announcement 

   ◎Bearingly sad ◎

     Xuan Xiaomeng was shameless, as if she hadn't seen the contempt of her peers, she kept rubbing against Huaqing's arm affectionately.

    Cut, more rare than strange.

     They have never seen a bear who trades a baby for a pot of milk. If they have seen it, they will not be so shocked.

     "Yao Tie?"

    Hua Qing enjoyed Xuan Xiaomeng's closeness very much, and was about to say, what would she like to eat?

Unbelievable.

     Yaotie?

    With the word "iron", you can tell it's ore iron as soon as you hear it.

     Ruishou wants to eat iron?     He must have heard wrong, right?

    Several people present had the same reaction as Hua Qing, thinking that they had heard it wrong.

     There is no spirit beast in the world that wants to eat iron.

     Hua Qing felt that it was better to find out what Yaotie was before talking about it. He turned his gaze to Kanyan: "Do you know what Yaotie is?"

    Kanyan shook his head.

    He had never heard of Yaotie either.

    Kanyan glanced at Xuan Xiaomeng, spread his palms, and suddenly a booklet appeared in his hand, which recorded all the items that were auctioned today.

    He frowned and flipped through the auction book until the last page, but there was no Yaotie that Xuan Xiaomeng wanted to eat.

    He closed the booklet and said: "There is no record of Yaotie in the auction booklet."

    "Impossible, Ben Xiong saw that person bring Yaotie into the reception room with his own eyes." Xuan Xiaomeng heard the conversation between the two, He tilted his head and said.

    Why not?

    The box in the big man's hand contained Yaotie. He entered the auction with the box in his arms, and he saw that he was going to send Yaotie for auction.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng opened her mouth, Kanyan knew who she was referring to.

    Kan Yan looked back, and said: "The person you mentioned didn't send Yaotie for auction, but Xuantie." "Xuantie

    ?" Xuan Xiaomeng was puzzled.

    Could it be that Yaotie is not called Yaotie in Fengnan Continent, but Xuantie.

    Kan Yan put the auction book in his bag, and looked at Xuan Xiaomeng with clear eyes and doubts.

    The spirit beast food in the sect is not bad, so why did Xiaomeng have a sudden thought, want to eat black iron?

    Black iron is the ultimate material for refining. There is no black iron in Fengnan Continent. This kind of iron ore only appears in the major secret realms, which is extremely rare. Weapons made of black iron are more likely to produce spirit than other magic weapons made of fine iron. This kind of precious thing can only be found in the treasure pavilions of the four major sects, and it is rarely sold out. Today's piece of black iron is the most valuable item in this auction.

    Many sects have already set their targets on Xuantie.

    "Change another one. The Lingshi is not prepared enough, so it probably won't be able to be auctioned." Hua Qing was surprised. He didn't say that iron lumps can't be eaten, but asked Xuan Xiaomeng to change it to another item.