Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    ◎——What a rich bear ◎

    In Suibei City, Yin Mingyi was depressed. As soon as he returned to the inn, he locked himself in the room, then took out the spirit beast crystal charm, and tried to summon her black and white bear.

    After performing several summoning spells in succession, looking at the unresponsive crystal talisman, the tips of the upturned eyes suddenly drooped, and there was worry in the eyes. She pursed her vermilion lips tightly, put her fingers together, and poured spiritual power into the crystal talisman.

    After waiting for a long time, there was still no response from Crystal Talisman.

    Yin Mingyi's red lips were drawn into a slit, and anxiety flashed in her eyes.

    After a while, she let out her spirits and sat listlessly beside the round table, holding her head and sobbing.

    Such a cute bear just disappeared...

    A stinky bear who doesn't know what's good and bad, insists on running around. It's all right now, and his life is in the secret realm.

    If he stayed by her side obediently, how could he die so miserably.

    She has discussed with her father that as long as she can get the jade float in the Dapan secret realm, his father will use the jade float to refine chalcedony pills for him to take. Only contracted beasts with strong bloodlines in the sect are eligible to take this chalcedony pill. The stinky bear knows nothing but eating and sleeping. In order to earn him the jade bone marrow pill, she pestered her father for three full months. Father agreed.

    The premise of agreeing is that she provides the jade floats herself, because the jade floats in the Zongli are scarce, and it is impossible for a sloth bear to use them.

    The chalcedony pill can cleanse his blood, and there will be no sequelae after taking it. Dan Xiao can turn his talent back to his ancestors. As long as his talent is good enough, even if he is too lazy to practice for a day, he can absorb the aura of heaven and earth when he sleeps, and then practice on his own.

    But he was lucky, he didn't know how to praise, she was so troublesome for him, he actually abandoned her without looking back, and ran away with another bear.

    Woohoo, gone, her bear is gone.

    Yin Mingyi was really sad when Xuan Xiaohei left. From the first time she saw Xuan Xiaohei climbing a tree, she couldn't resist the silly vigor of shaking her head and butt together, and she fell into a depression.

    After the contract came back, the elders said that she shouldn't contract the bear, and asked her to change the black and white bear's contract into another absolute master-slave contract, but she just couldn't bear it.

    That kind of contract would do too much harm to the spirit beast. She didn't want the little bear to die early like ordinary contracted spirit beasts, so she has been reluctant to change it.

    Wuwuwu, dead bear, I knew you would die sooner, this girl used that kind of contract to trap you in the first place.

    If you are locked up, at least you won't be hooked up by the little goblin, and you won't be put into the spirit beast ring of other beasts because the contract is not strong enough, and you won't put the bear's life in the secret realm because of this.

    Yin Mingyi was sad that the bear's life from the spirit beast was gone. On Xuan Xiaomeng's side, after Huaqing finished asking the question, she drooped her eyes and lay in his arms in a daze, thinking about Xiongsheng.