Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    ◎What the hell? Can't give or take? ◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng feels that she must be malnourished because she hasn't eaten bamboo for a long time.

    Thinking of malnutrition, Xuan Xiaomeng's expression shook, he threw away the bamboo in his hand, moved his limbs together, and tried his best to dig up the soil.

    The planing was too fast, and when the two paws went down, the air was suddenly filled with mud and sand.

    "Shen Bao, help me pack the bamboo shoots on the ground, and then dig them out. These bamboo shoots will be my rations in the future. By the way, I will go to the suzerain tomorrow and ask him to open up a spiritual field for us to plant spiritual bamboos." Xuan Xiaomeng digs the soil, eagerly speaking.

    I finally found the source of my weakness.

    No, I have to quickly make up for the nutrition lost in the past few years. There is still a cramp skinning knife hanging on her head. If she continues to suffer from malnutrition, when Heng Fujiang comes to the Beast Sect, she will not be slaughtered by him.

    Shen Bao was a little distracted at the moment.

    What kind of bear is a panda?

    You can't grow without eating bamboo... just incredible!

    Shen Bao was a little skeptical, but he didn't dare to stop Xuan Xiaomeng from digging bamboo.

    I have raised this little bear for six years, although she is usually docile and soft, but when she becomes stubborn, ten cows can't pull her back.

    Dig the bamboo first, and ask the master when you go back. Master is well-informed, so he should know what happened to Xiaomeng.

    Full of doubts, Shen Bao resignedly put Xiaomeng's leftover bamboo shoots into the Qiankun bag, then took out the medicine hoe in the Qiankun bag, and dug bamboo together with Xuan Xiaomeng.

    The hoe is an essential tool for the disciples of the Beast Sect. There are many vegetarian spirit beasts in the Sect. Hunting and farming are the basic skills of the Beast Sect disciples. Only by mastering these two can they take good care of the beasts.

    This bamboo forest occupies a rather large area, and after digging all night, the bamboo shoots unearthed in the forest were not exhausted.

    "Xiaomeng, it's almost done. These bamboo shoots should be enough for you to eat for a while." Shen Bao looked at the overstuffed Qiankun bag and said.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who dug bamboo and dug himself to a disgrace, shook the plaster off his head, stretched out his claws, and removed the Qiankun bag from Shen Bao's waist, and squinted his eyes for a look.

    "This amount of bamboo shoots is only enough for me to eat for two days." Xuan Xiaomeng looked at the bamboo shoots in the Qiankun bag, her two small black ears flapped, a little frustrated.

    Forget it, at least I can eat it for two days, let's talk after eating.

    "...!!" Shen Bao glanced at Xuan Xiaomeng's fluffy belly.

    ... A Qiankun bag of bamboo is only enough for her to eat for two days?

    Xuan Xiaomeng sighed fiercely, looked at the rising sun in the east, stretched her fat and short limbs, and lay straight on the ground.

    After digging bamboo shoots all night, I was exhausted.

    I don't want to move, I don't want to move...