Chapter 181 - 187

_
Chapter 181

    ◎Ruichang, the lower realm cannot accommodate you ◎In

    a silent and dark place, a beam of light flickering past has become the only light in the Jedi.

    Xuan Xiaomeng carried Rong Jie on his shoulders, and quickly rushed to the land of Mingjing.

    The closer to the Mingjing land, the heavier the evil. Before she arrived, there were countless evil things bred by evil spirits, frantically rushing towards her.

    Xuan Xiaomeng hummed twice, while running, she released the Yao Yuan to strangle the evil thing that smelled the breath of a stranger.

    Although these evil things are just balls of gas, without form or entity, they are extremely terrifying. Once it is stained by them, it will immediately erode the flesh and blood. When the sea of ​​consciousness is also eroded by evil spirits, the body will be completely controlled and become the host of evil things.

    Tiandao once told Xuan Xiaomeng that this place is not easy to break into. This is not an exaggeration, but it is indeed difficult to break through.

    Evil things are conceived by evil qi, and after being strangled for a moment, they will gather again. Even if the Sanxian came, there was no way to wipe out these evil things all at once.

    But fortunately, Xuan Xiaomeng's cultivation base is high, and she has only survived the tribulation for a short time, and there is still remnant power of Tianwei in her body.

    The power of heavenly power can resist all demonic possessions, plus she has a pagoda in her body, so she is not too afraid of these evil things.

    But fear or not, there is trouble.

    On this side, Xuan Xiaomeng has gradually deepened, and it seems that he is about to reach the land of the dark crystal. On the other side, Ruichang, who is approaching the old land of the Black Yin Leopard step by step, seems to have a feeling. Looking deep into the Dark Cloud Abyss.

    I don't want to be swallowed by an invisible barrier as soon as the consciousness is unfolded.

    On the barrier, a faint divine breath rippled.

    In the magic fog, Ruichang's bloodshot eyes tightly frowned.

    With the presence of divine breath, Jun Tianze must be nearby.

    He forcibly broke the seal of his body, and his demon soul was injured. It is not suitable for him to clash with Jun Tianze again, he must avoid him.

    "Devil God Ruichang, the battle between you and me will continue today." The cold voice condensed the air instantly, blocking Ruichang's Qi machine in an instant.

    Ruichang's eyes were cold, and he wanted to leave with a flicker of his figure.

    However, just as he stepped out, in the sky, a spherical object composed of supreme magic power smashed down towards him with a shocking force.

    Ruichang's expression tightened, he groaned, and raised his palm to resist.

    "Jun Tianze, do you really want to start a war with this deity in the lower realm?"

    A bang sounded suddenly in the silence.

    The powerful magic breath of the two demons tore apart the space in an instant.

    For the first time, the real breath of gods and demons spread on a land that did not belong to it, and the entire dark cloud abyss was rolled with flying stones, mountains and ground cracked.