Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    ◎Brother Bear and Sister Bear are adorable together◎

    As expected of a bear that came out of a bear den, the posture of recognition is the same, and the brain circuit is not much different.

    Xuan Xiaomeng glanced at Xuan Xiaohei's cowardly look, stayed for two seconds, and then recovered from the dumbfounded state.

    Seeing Jun Tianze who was staring at Xuan Xiaohei, Xuan Xiaomeng knew why her brother Xiong was cowardly, and her little paw slapped Xuan Xiaohei's bear's ass.

    A bear paw that was neither light nor heavy, made the bear meat on Xuan Xiaohei's buttocks tremble.

    Xuan Xiaohei took a deep breath, and let out a cry of grievance.

    Xuan Xiaomeng glanced at her brother with small eyes, and said in a disgusted voice: "Xuan Xiaohei, your eyes are small, you are not blind. Can't you tell, there is no trace of a contract between me and the little goblin?" Brother Xiong's eyes should be

    washed Even if they don't know Xiong Xiong, they are still bears who have been contracted. How can they not even see the power of the contract.

    Brother Xiong has only grown flesh in the past six years, and his brain still seems to be the same as in the bear's den.

    ——The raging heart is tired.

    Forget it, just be tired if you are tired, who made her your brother Xiong.

    Mao Tuanzi sighed, the hair on her face couldn't stop her vivid expression.

    The little bear who is sitting Hanhan, because of those cute bear eyes, is so cute that people's hearts will melt.

    The slender fingers under Jun Tianze's robe moved lightly.

    He withdrew his gaze from Xuan Xiaohei, stepped forward, came to Xuan Xiaomeng's side, stretched out his hand, and gently touched Xuan Xiaomeng's head.

    The soft touch of his palm made him slightly bend his eyebrows.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was very face-saving, and affectionately slapped Jun Tianze's palm with her small ears, and then glanced at her unreliable brother Xiong.

    The nose shrugged, and the milk said: "It's you, you have become someone else's beast, the power of the contract is so strong. Where is your owner, go, take Xiongxiong to meet him. Your owner raised you to be strong , he must be easy to talk to, let's discuss with him, let's dissolve this contract."

    Hey, he really became someone else's bear.

    But it's okay, now they are reunited, brother and sister, so naturally they can't be separated, Xiaoshan Beast Sect is the best, Xuan Xiaohei should go back to Xiaoshan with her.

    Nai Meng Nai Meng's voice pretends to be an adult's tone, a pair of earnest words, coupled with Mao Xiong's expression of an old mother worrying about her heart, this picture is impossible to watch.

    so cute!

    The smile on Jun Tianze's lips gradually spread, and he wished that the little bear would be stuffed into his pocket right now, packed and brought into the magic bamboo space together.

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't know what her demeanor looked like in the eyes of others, she sighed again, and when she finished speaking, with a wave of her hand, she pulled out the good things in her Qiankun bag and dumped them on the ground.

    "We can't be unconscionable bears, and I don't know how much you have eaten from other people in the past few years. Fortunately, I have made a few windfalls recently, which should be enough to pay for your food expenses." Tired, tired, Xiong