Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    ◎Xiong Xiong: Grandpa Tiandao has bad eyesight ◎

    Looking at the two bears with the same splayed legs, even running and shaking their heads, everyone was stunned.

    What's even more confusing is that these two bears, judging by their appearance... are not their own bears.

    The big one is a circle bigger than our own bear, and the small one is a circle smaller.

    This model does not match the bear cubs of their own family...

    but if it is not their family's, the smell of these two bears is familiar to them.

    The taste of the two bears is almost the same. Even the noses of the six spirit beasts present could not distinguish the breath of the two bears.

    It's so similar, it's so similar, except the model doesn't match with my own bear, everything is the same everywhere, even the most recognizable breath is exactly the same... Not only the

    beasts can't tell the difference, but Shen Bao has fed Xuan Xiaomeng six The owner of the year is also confused.

    With two eyes, one look at the small one, and the other one at the big one, the eyes are almost cross-eyed, and I am still not sure which of the two bears is the bear I raised.

    He didn't suspect that there was no Xuan Xiaomeng in it. After all, the cheerful call of the bear just now, the call of the bear, the sound of being cute and cute, and being aggrieved and coquettish, this kind of voice could not be uttered by anyone except Xiaomeng.

    By the side of the medicine field, everyone was dizzy and couldn't react.

    But the one who looked the most was still on the bigger bear. After all, the bear who is one size smaller is a high-level metamorphosis. Even if Xiaomeng advances, it is impossible for her cultivation to jump to the high-level metamorphosis, and... no matter what happens to Xiaomeng, it is impossible to shrink.

    So it's more likely to be the bigger bear.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was elated, huffing and running towards the owner's arms, running through the woods that blocked her view, but instead of being greeted with the owner's warm embrace, she was greeted with a bunch of probing eyes.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was puzzled.

    The four short legs jerked for a moment, jerked all over the body, stabilized his footsteps, and then squinted his small eyes, looking at the owners and friends on the opposite side in puzzlement.

    "...!!" What's wrong with everyone?

    Don’t you know Xiong Xiong yet?

    Why are you all quiet and ignoring the raging bears?

    Behind him, Xuan Xiaohei braked suddenly because of Xuan Xiaomeng, his clumsy body couldn't control his four legs, he slipped and fell out of inertia.

    The posture of falling out is so stupid that people can't see it.

    Looking at the bear that jumped out, everyone finally recovered from their bewildered state.

    It's confirmed, this one-size-larger bear is my own bear.

    Shen Bao was worried and happy at the same time, and hurriedly walked towards Xuan Xiaohei, who knew that Bai Shu's reaction was faster than his. As soon as he moved up, Bai Shu roared angrily and jumped out.