Chapter 171 - 180

_
Chapter 171

    ◎Our family is so rich? ◎

    Several ancestors of the Xuan family wanted to train/teach the cubs, but they didn't want to. Instead, they were trained/taught by the cubs who had seen the world.

    Once back in the secret realm, looking at the former nest of green bamboos and yellow flowers, lush grass and long forest, ten years later, it was still dilapidated, and there were traces of destruction everywhere, Xuan Xiaohei and Xuan Xiaomeng quit.

    "The old ancestor has been in the nest for ten years, and hasn't cleaned up our house?" Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head, stared blankly at her four extra old ancestors.

    "Sister Xiong, it's over, we don't have a single bamboo in our den, what should we do?"

    Their bear den used to be a bamboo forest for hundreds of miles, but now it looks like a flat river, let alone bamboo, not even a single green grass .

    If there is no bamboo in the bear den, can it still be called a bear den?

    "This bear is already lazy enough, you are even lazier than this bear."

    Xuan Xiaohei recovered from the shock, and dismissed his ancestors unceremoniously: "He also said to find us, why are you looking for us? Kill us?"

    The ancestors who were about to poke at the bastard felt that they couldn't take the blame, and explained: "You know what you understand, the secret realm was pushed out of place, fell into the void, and there was no aura to supply The bamboos are all dead, and they can't be planted."

    Xuan Xiaomeng's little paws were very itchy, and she also wanted to beat her ancestors like Xuan Xiaohei: "Because they couldn't grow them, you never moved them."

    If you can't grow bamboo, you should clean up your home.

    A good nest, but now it has become a barren land...

    If there is no one in the nest, it will be fine, there are still four old ancestors here. Don't say that if you become a dead bear, you can't grow bamboo. Everyone has cultivation base. As long as the soul is still there, it is not a real dead bear.

    The house is dilapidated because they are lazy.

    "We are bears, we don't have two legs, we can sleep by lying on the ground. The bear den is so big, let us clean it up, it won't exhaust us." The ancestors firmly disagreed that the bear den is so bad and they There are relationships.

    Xuan Xiaomeng couldn't bear it anymore, her small eyes were so angry that they turned into black beads.

    "Roar—"

    the angry bear roared suddenly.

    The voice was mixed with a powerful demon element, and it roared angrily towards the four bear souls.

    The four bear souls were amazed at how powerful their cub's voice was, but they were all thrown backwards by the impact of Xiong Xiao.

    "You are responsible for the ten miles of Water Bamboo Valley. The bamboo over there cannot be grown, and you are not allowed to come back, and you are not allowed to eat it." Xuan Xiaomeng's voice shook the ancestors away. sounded.

    "You son of a bitch, you are not filial." The ancestor who was blown away shouted angrily.

    Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head: "Who said that, the ancestor Xuan Le can say it, I am the most obedient boy."

    Several ancestors were shocked when they heard the name Xuan Le.

    Xuan Le... Xuan Le...

    the curse...! !