Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    ◎Brother Xiong, you have gained weight, Sister Xiong, you have lost weight ◎

    Xuan Xiaohei shrinks his head and finds another place to squat down, ready to move.

    When looking for an opportunity, I still don't forget to pick up a few spiritual herbs and stuff them into my mouth.

    A bear whose staple food is vegetarian has been forced to eat meat for six years...

    so sad!

    I finally got the chance to be a vegetarian, of course I ate vigorously.

    Xuan Xiaohei, who has never been severely beaten by the society, has a clever head, but he is a little ignorant of people's sinister and thinks things too simply.

    The Beiyuan Beast Sect is called the Beast Sect, and the spirit beasts contracted by the Beast Sect's contract formation method can escape so easily.

    If it was really that easy to escape, Gong Cen wouldn't have been robbing him for three years with Qi Linfeng's disciples.

    Just put him in a sack and carry it away.

    Gong Cen never defeated Qi Zifeng and the others, but was unable to take him away. Isn't the reason that only the Beast Sect can solve the contract formation of the Beast Sect?

    With the contract formation in place, Xuan Xiaohei would flee to the ends of the earth. As long as the person who contracted him wanted to, he would automatically return to the Beast Sect, and even in the process of returning to the Beast Sect, he would be tortured to the point of death.

    It's just that because his appearance is really cute, his contractor threatens him, but he is also reluctant to treat him like other spirit beasts.

    At most, he would whip the small leather whip a few times without pain or itching, even if he whipped the whip, it was just meaningless.

    With his lazy and slow-moving appearance, it is a blessing not to lock up his demon soul and put him in the lock demon pool to face the wall and think about his mistakes.

    About this point, Xuan Xiaohei didn't know.

    But it doesn't matter whether he knows it or not, he just doesn't like Beiyuan Beast Sect anyway.

    A gust of wind carried a faint bamboo fragrance, floating over from the forest.

    Xuan Xiaohei, who squatted aside to steal food and was looking for a chance to escape, had his nose itchy, and his small eyes lit up in surprise.

    With four legs stretched, he stood up with a whimper, and with a flick of his head, he raised his feet and wanted to run to the place where the bamboo fragrance was coming.

    As soon as he took a step forward, he stopped short of his legs, squinted his panda eyes, and stared blankly at the direction of the bamboo fragrance.

    He blinked, sniffed and sniffed, trying to make sure that the faint bear smell in the bamboo fragrance belonged to his sister bear.

    A bear raised by his parents, his blinking, sniffing, and sniffing movements are exactly the same as Xuan Xiaomeng's.

    With this sniff, Xuan Xiaohei was pleasantly surprised.

    The small eyes were shining brightly, and then all four legs moved together, hula la rushed towards the woods.

    As soon as Xuan Xiaohei ran away, both sides who were fighting over there noticed it, and the two parties did not stop their movements, and continued to fight hard.