Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    ◎The bear is exhausted! ◎

    The sky is as blue as washing, and the bright sun shines on the earth.

    Xuan Xiaomeng rushed out of the Beast Sect in one breath, completely unaware that Kan Yan, the teaching director she hated the most, was already gearing up to intervene in her murder.

    If she knew, she would definitely jump to the sky with joy.

    Kanyan is a monk in the mid-Yuanying period, and he can kill Heng Fujiang with a flip of his hand.

    Meeting Xuan Xiaomeng who knows the plot, Heng Fujiang, the future legend, is also unlucky. Before the bad things start to happen, the whole Beast Sect is thinking about it first.

    Running to the bamboo grove, Xuan Xiaomeng picked up local materials, and with a bear paw, he dug out a fresh bamboo shoot to scare himself. She was frightened by being plucked by a group of beasts just now, so let's take a breather before eating a bamboo shoot.

    A bamboo shoot was peeled and eaten, and soon entered Xuan Xiaomeng's stomach.

    After finishing the meal, Xuan Xiaomeng patted her belly with her paws, and lay on her back on the ground in a daze for a while. When she had finished lying down, she sighed and resigned herself to work.

    Her training path is different from other beasts, there is no expansion of the meridians, body tempering, filling the stomach, basking in the sun is her way of training.

    In her previous life, she cultivated all the way up in this way.

    It looks very simple, but just filling the stomach can exhaust the bear to death. Either eating bamboo all day long, or on the way to eating bamboo.

    Bamboo was planted in Futian Valley, but before the spirit bamboo could be eaten, she had to pick other food for herself. A few years ago, I ate meat with the carnivorous spirit beasts in the sect. At that time, I didn't feel much. Only a few catties of meat a day was enough to fill my stomach. But after turning bamboo into a staple food, it is not something that can be done with a few catties.

    She has to eat thirty to forty catties of bamboo alone every day. Only when she eats enough bamboo can she extract substances from bamboo to maintain body functions.

    Hey, after another year of tiring, when the spirit bamboo grows, she won't have to look for food every day. In the past in the Panda Secret Realm, she ate spiritual bamboos. At that time, a few catties a day was enough for her needs.

    Thinking of the Panda Secret Realm, Xuan Xiaomeng couldn't help but think of his father and mother in this life. I don't know how they are now, and there is her brother who was fanned out of the secret realm by Xiong Dae together with her... The Panda Secret Realm is too hidden, and it is in a different dimension. Back then, she was photographed by Xiong Dae. Remember the way, now I want to go back, but I can't find the way back.

    The sunlight is filtered by the green bamboo leaves, and the bamboo forest is scattered in spots.

    Thinking about something, Xuan Xiaomeng dug bamboo shoots, and unknowingly, he dug straight to the center of the bamboo forest.

    The bamboo shoots in the middle of the bamboo grove grow better than those outside. Every bamboo shoot is plump and there is no need to shell it. Xuan Xiaomeng knows from experience that these bamboo shoots are very tender.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was overjoyed when he found the high-quality bamboo shoots, he yelled happily, jumped on his short legs, and greedily wanted to dig up all these fat bamboo shoots.