Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    ◎Fear and helplessness ◎

    Looking at this dull bear, Xuanyuan Ji stroked his forehead, feeling powerless.

    I have never seen a demon who doesn't even know where his home is.

    The auspicious beasts who can teach such "naive" cubs must be the same as this little cub.

    I always feel that it is not so easy to figure out the secret of Tianxi Mountain's mutation.

    Xuan Xiaomeng said with her mouth that she didn't know where Tianxi Mountain was, but she was thinking about what her father Xiong said in her heart.

    Tianxi Mountain?

    Father Xiong mentioned it a few times, every time he said that the two-legged beasts in Tianxi Mountain were stupid and stupid, and he also said that Tianxi Mountain was so poor that there was not even a single bamboo.

    Every time, I sighed to Mama Xiong, saying that the panda's secret place is good and there are a lot of bamboos.

    Father Xiong and Mother Xiong should be very familiar with Tianxi Mountain.

    This person named Xuanyuan, why did you ask her about Tianxi Mountain?

    Does he know anything?

    ... Fell, Xuanyuan Jifeng must be a villain.

    By beating around the bush and asking her about Tianxi Mountain, isn't he secretly asking her about Xiongxiong's family?

    Before being photographed by Papa Xiong, Papa Xiong seriously yelled at her and Brother Xiong, after publishing the cheat book, he could not tell any Twolegs about their Xiong family.

    Father Xiong looked very serious at the time, as if there was an old enemy of their panda clan in the outside world. This is also the reason why she never mentioned the raging past to Hua Qing and Kan Yan after she recovered her memory.

    Fortunately, Huaqing and Kanyan are nice people, and they never asked her these things.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is very absorbed in thinking about things, her little eyes are changing...

    a bear, don't expect her to hide her emotions.

    Although Xuan Xiaomeng was carrying Xuanyuan Jifeng, but her small eyes were too emotional. Xuanyuan Jifeng recovered from the powerlessness that the Ruishou clan might all be silly and sweet, and when he raised his eyes, he caught a glimpse of Mao Xiong dumbly tilting his head.

    With this small appearance, it can be seen that he is thinking about his problem.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng: "...!!"

    Heh, Xiong was dumbfounded, but Xiong wasn't dumbfounded at all, and was almost fooled by her.

    "I really don't know?" Xuanyuan Jifeng reached out, and there was another snow bamboo in the palm of his hand.

    He weighed the snow bamboo and looked at Xuan Xiaomeng with a smile.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng came back to her senses, she felt that he was smiling like a wolf with a big tail.

    ——Uneasy and kind!

    Mao Tuanzi glanced at the snow bamboo on his paws, sat down on the roof with his little butt, hugged the snow bamboo and began to gnaw.

    While gnawing, she gave Xuanyuan Jifeng her small eyes.

    The meaning is obvious, Xiong Xiong also has it in his hand, not bad for yours.