Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    ◎Xuan Xiaohei: I am the head of the family◎

    In the center of the main hall, there is a pile of blinding spirit stones, which are more eye-catching than any natural treasures.

    Shen Bao's three young disciples were stupefied, their eyes were fixed on the pile of spirit stones, completely unable to recover. Even the more valuable treasures next to them can't be seen in their eyes.

    No way, too bright eyes.

    Shen Bao always knew that his little bear was rich, but he didn't quite know how rich he was.

    After all, when he was in Suibei City, Xiaomeng emptied the storage jade crown of a Nascent Soul cultivator. At that time, the senior brother asked him to change Xiaomeng to a larger Qiankun bag, so that Xiaomeng could store things more conveniently.

    At that time, he thought that Xiaomeng was in the hands of the Nascent Soul cultivator, and he had brought in more herbs, and he needed to change them because the small universe couldn't fit in the bag.

    ... Hehe, now he knows that changing the Qiankun bag is not because it can't hold the spirit herbs and medicines, but because it can't hold the spirit stones.

    Hua Qing was also stunned, and after he was done, he suddenly felt a little sour.

    He is the majestic master of a sect, and there are not as many spirit stones that can be poured out of the Qiankun bag now, not as many as a bear.

    — a little shocking! !

    Xuan Xiaomeng grinned, poured out the contents of the Qiankun bag, then raised her round head, her small eyes sparkled, and looked at the owners begging for praise.

    Hmmmm, during the twenty days that Xiongxiong was alone in the secret realm, he was not wandering around.

    She and Brother Xiong have been walking by feeling. Everywhere they go, they can find good things. Although she and Brother Xiong didn't know what these things were and couldn't use them, she knew that the owners could use them.

    She is a conscientious bear, when looking for a baby, she always thinks about her owners.

    Hua Qing tightened his eyes, and he didn't know what language to use to praise the bear. A weak smile came from the corner of his mouth: "Little, Xiaomeng is really amazing." There are so

    many things, these are the best things in the secret realm, It's all looted.

    There are only so many secret realms that can be classified as treasures. Xiaomeng got a bag full of good things by himself, but for other sects...

    this question, Hua Qing didn't dare to think deeply, looked up at Shen Bao and the others, and ordered: "Shen Bao, you Let the three stay here first, and put these things into storage."

    Shen Bao and the other three nodded blankly, looking into Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes, unable to say anything.

    How did she get so many precious items?

    In the secret realm, where there are treasures, there are almost monsters guarding them. The direction of growth of the treasures is different from east to west, from north to south. How on earth did she get these treasures in 20 days?

    ...This question is really a mystery.

    Xuan Xiaomeng couldn't answer by herself.

    Her route was well planned, that is, go east. As for why she can collect so many good things in one direction, she doesn't know.