Chapter 121 - 130

_
Chapter 121

    ◎As expected of a brat who is close to him, he even thinks the same as him. ◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng raised her small eyes, staring blankly at the thunder nets that fell around her. When she saw the color of the thunder, her front teeth clenched and she gasped.

    "Hiss—"

    The black thunder...

    What kind of black thunder is it? She has never seen it in her previous life and this life. The power of this thunder may kill several bears.

    It's over, her brother Xiong is going to be struck to death by lightning today.

    Wait...

    - A few bears! ! !

    She, she was in Brother Xiong's thunder calamity, in the thunder calamity...

    woo woo woo, she also became the bear who was going to be hacked to death.

    Xuan Xiaomeng panicked, raised her two little paws high, and hugged her head tightly.

    "It's over, it's over, Xiong Xiong is going to be chopped..." Sangsang's voice sounded pitiful.

    "Brother Xiong, get up and prepare for the thunder disaster. The first thunderbolt is about to strike."

    Xuan Xiaomeng was stunned for two seconds. A big tree next to her was interrupted by lightning. He buried himself in Xuan Xiaohei's bear fur.

    On the other side, all the Xuanyuanzong monks who were joining forces to intercept Ruichang were all startled by the thunder that suddenly exploded from the sky.

    Because the master who crossed the catastrophe was squatting in a deep pit at this moment, they glanced at it, but they didn't see who was going to cross the catastrophe, so they thought it was the old ghost Ruichang who had aroused the wrath of the sky, and the law of heaven could not tolerate him.

    Everyone never thought about avoiding the thunder disaster.

    In fact, at this moment, they can't avoid it even if they want to. This place has been locked by Tianlei, and there is no place to avoid it.

    Those who can appear here are all high-level monks of Xuanyuanzong. The upper echelons of the Xuanyuan Sect almost all knew that Xuan Xiaomeng was carrying the Heavenly Crystal of the Buddha, and also learned from Emperor Nihuang of Xuanyuan that the Tianxi Mountain was destroyed, and the target of the culprit was the Heavenly Crystal of the Buddha.

    What is the real function of the Buddha Crystal, no one knows, maybe only the heaven who bestowed it knows, but there are records in the ancient books in the forbidden area of ​​Xuanyuanzong that this Buddha Crystal is related to the safety of the Three Realms. If it is taken away by the conspirators, the Three Realms will inevitably be in chaos.

    They can't control the fairy world and the upper heaven world, and they don't have the ability to manage it.

    They only knew that if something happened to the Three Realms, the one that would bear the brunt would be the Cultivation Realm.

    No matter what this person who appeared suddenly was plotting against the Buddha, they must get rid of him.

    Xuanyuan Zong's support team for Ningzhun City consisted of two crossing tribulations and three Mahayanas, plus Xuanyuan, a total of six people. It is said that with such a strong combat power, it would not be a problem to encircle and suppress one person.