Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    ◎Brother Xiong who was arranged clearly ◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng snorted twice, kicked Xuan Xiaohei's ass with her hind legs, then turned around, and walked towards Jun Tianze with her horoscope.

    Brother Xiong doesn't give face, but fortunately there is another one on the scene.

    The little goblin was finally not shy, and she wanted to meet people, so she had to introduce the little goblin to Huaqing.

    Xuan Xiaomeng walked to Jun Tianze's side, hugged Jun Tianze's leg skillfully, shrugged her nose, and greedily breathed in the bamboo fragrance lingering on him.

    When sucking, the hairy face reveals a vivid intoxication.

    A panda cannot resist the temptation of bamboo. Even though she was almost overwhelmed by the scent of bamboo during this period of time, she still sniffed subconsciously when she got close to Jun Tianze.

    Not only is she like this, her brother Xiong is also like this.

    However, Xuan Xiaomeng felt that the little goblin might not like her Brother Xiong very much, and he would only reluctantly let Brother Xiong sit at his feet after her brother Xiong groaned for a long time.

    Moreover, he never hugged her brother Xiong, only hugged her alone.

    When she was in the secret realm, she peeked at Brother Xiong shedding hair at the little goblin's feet, and the little goblin's mouth under the hood was pursed into a line.

    If she had acted quickly and hugged the little fairy's leg, she felt that her brother Xiong might be kicked by the little fairy into a flying bear and hung on a tree.

    Hey, Brother Xiong is just a little bit worse, not as good as her anywhere.

    If he is like her, who can roll and act like a baby, who can resist.

    No, when I return to the sect, I must transfer/teach Brother Xiong out.

    Xuan Xiaomeng despised her brother for not being able to be a bear in her heart, so she took two mouthfuls of the bamboo fragrance from Jun Tianze's body, stood up on her hind legs, hooked Jun Tianze's black robe with her little paws, as if holding Jun Tianze, crooked Go diagonally to Huaqing.

    "Hua Qing, Hua Qing, this is Xiong Xiong's new friend, Jun Tianze." Xuan Xiaomeng introduced Jun Tianze to Hua Qing in a childlike voice.

    Hua Qing looked at Jun Tianze, full of doubts in his heart, but his face was gentle: "This fellow Taoist, I am Hua Qing, the suzerain of the Xiaoshan Beast Sect."

    Jun Tianze nodded, and the hood on his head followed suit. Following his movements, he moved up slightly, and the face hidden under the shadow of the hood finally revealed the tip of the iceberg.

    A slightly pale face, with a sharp and sharp outline, narrow and long eyes, and deep ink-like pupils are so peaceful that there is no wave, and the whole body is alienated.

    That person's attitude of rejecting others for thousands of miles, Hua Qing only took a look at it, and knew that this person was not easy to get along with.

    "Jun Tianze, this is Huaqing who raises bears, you've seen them before."

    Mao Xiong broke the stage with one sentence.

    Jun Tianze was silent, he didn't want to have too much contact with Huaqing, but Xuan Xiaomeng's one sentence revealed the fact that the two had met.