Chapter 111 - 120

_
Chapter 111

    ◎Sister Xiong, save the bear, this bear is about to be crushed to death◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng was picking up her good things, when she raised her eyes, she saw her big breeder and Lei Huang being slapped away by the paw of the blood wolf.

    Seeing Kanyan who vomited blood from his mouth and flew upside down, Xuan Xiaomeng was so nervous that his ears perked up.

    She was in a hurry, without thinking, she pulled out a sword directly from her spirit beast space, and threw it at Kanyan.

    "Kanyan, catch it..."

    It was a huge lavender sword without a scabbard, and there was a gap in the center of the blade. This sword looks extremely blunt, without a trace of luster, just like a waste sword.

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at the sword she threw, her dark eyes flashed in surprise, she never thought that what she pulled out casually was actually this sword.

    Immediately, her little nose snorted in disgust, she lowered her head, and continued to pick things for Lei Huang.

    —— Xuanyuan Dayu Sword, one of the few things in the space that she can recognize.

    According to the biography, Chi You's head was beheaded by this sword, and her ancestor's buttocks were cut off many times by this sword.

    It is said that this sword is made of copper from Caishou Mountain of the Xuanyuan family, and it was specially cast to kill the great god Chi You.

    During the battle of chasing the deer, this sword beheaded the great god Chi You before it was successfully forged, and finally fell into Dayu's hands somehow, and became the sword of the holy way.

    After Chiyou was defeated, the ancestor wandered all over the world. Finally, after Dayu died, she stole the sword. The gap on the sword was bitten by her ancestors in anger.

    Forget it, although the sword was made by the annoying Xuanyuan family, it is extremely powerful, and the master should be able to save his life with this sword.

    On the other side, Kan Yan, who flew upside down, was quickly analyzing how to get out. Hearing Xuan Xiaomeng's shout, he raised his eyes and glanced at her.

    As soon as he looked over, he saw a huge sword flying towards him. Before Kanyan saw clearly what kind of sword it was, he subconsciously held the sword in his hand. ,

    As soon as the slender fingers clasped the hilt of the sword, Kan Yan knew that what he held in his hand was a divine weapon.

    Kan Yan was slightly startled, and quickly lowered his head to look at the sword in his hand.

    But when he looked down, he found that the artifact in his hand was in tatters, like scrap iron...

    During the battle, he couldn't help being distracted, he raised his head, looked at Xuan Xiaomeng with a complicated expression, and immediately bit his finger, Use your own blood to start the battle for this strange artifact.

    Opening the front with blood, the sword of the holy way, which has been dusty for countless years, will show its divine power again in another time and space.

    A ray of holy light rippled in the blood fog space.

    That is a kind of holy glow that is not weaker than that of the Sanxian ancestor. Although Shengmang was somewhat incomplete like the sword, it was extremely powerful.