Chapter 151 - 160

_
Chapter 151

    ◎Scratch, grab, grab... the luck of Mommy Xiong

    to get Papa Xiong back.

    Just because this little bear soul, although small, is a real fairy soul.

    Xuan Le: "...!!"

    My little brat's physical body seems to be in a state of concentration! !

    How does the body of the Concentrating God Realm hold a demon fairy soul?

    Xuan Le was startled, and hurriedly maintained her dharma body to resist Rui Chang's power.

    On top of Dharma Body's head, Xuan Xiaomeng opened her small eyes that were as bright as pearls, and with her bear's mouth tight, tried her best to wave the small flag on her paw.

    The banner in her hand looks very old, but the power rippling from the banner is inversely proportional to its plain appearance. The five-color holy light flickered, and under the urging of the immortal yuan, there seemed to be a great way of prophecy and countless ancient talismans looming on the banner.

    On the banner, the holy power is awe-inspiring.

    This holy power, even Xuan Xiaomeng who manipulated it, was almost intimidated.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is a ignorant person, and there is a lot of inventory in the space, and she doesn't know what the small flag in her hand is. In the memory of inheritance, the ancestors murmured that the flag in her hand was called Pangu Banner.

    But Xuan Xiaomeng felt that this was impossible.

    Although she is an ignorant bear, she has heard of such things as Pangu banners, and her ancestors in the previous life must have made a mistake. The Pangu flag, the innate holy treasure, something in the hands of a sage, cannot be tattered and fall into the hands of my ancestors.

    However, it doesn't matter whether it's the Pangu banner or not. What's important is that in the memory, the ancestor once held this broken banner and took the power of a certain demon king.

    Therefore, Xuan Xiaomeng knew that if it was a battle for power, this thing would definitely play a key role.

    The holy treasure of another world, through time and space, is still a holy treasure. Xuan Xiaomeng watched the strands of flying into the small streamer, her small eyes lit up, and she waved the streamer harder and harder.

    Xiong Xiong doesn't know how to seize power, but Xiong Xiong has an ancient magic weapon to seize power... Snatch, grab, grab, get back the luck of Xiong Daddy and Xiongmam, and take this power by the way, and make it up to Xiongdaddy and Xiongmama .

    The field of Heavenly Dao has always been strategizing, and the Heavenly Dao, which feels that everything is under control, can't hold back anymore.

    Looking at the banner in Xuan Xiaomeng's hand, she was so excited that she grew her head, and looked at the little banner on her paw.

    After confirming what the banner on her paw was, Tiandao was miraculously stunned.

    With his hands behind his back, he paced back and forth in the realm of heaven, and then laughed loudly.

    Don't mention how proud the laughter is.

    Back then, he discussed with Tiandao next door that he wanted to send a bear soul to be reincarnated there, to experience it there, and to raise the injured bear soul by the way. The Heavenly Dao next door cared about every detail, knocked a lot of good things from him, and now... hahaha, even the Pangu Banner, which has the mystery of the Dao and can tear apart the chaos, was brought back by his own bear.