Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    ◎Can't run away, this must be a beast raised by heaven. ◎

    In the private room, Xuanyuan Jifeng's wise pupils were puzzled.

    Ruishou has smooth hair and a naive figure, Xiaoshan Beast Sect takes good care of her. It's just that this auspicious beast is underage, and its cultivation has only reached the demon core level. How did she come to Xiaoshan, Jiangzhou from the Tianxi Mountain of Dayi, which is tens of thousands of miles away?

    What happened in the middle?

    Who brought her to Jiangzhou Xiaoshan Beast Sect?

    Xuanyuan Jifeng didn't feel that the auspicious beast was Xiaoshan that he came to.

    Dayi Tianxi Mountain and Jiangzhou Xiaoshan, one in the extreme east and one in the extreme south, are far apart.

    For a long journey, even with a manned flying instrument, it will take about three months to arrive. Along the way, he had to change routes and take the teleportation array in several big fairy cities.

    Ruishou is just a monster realm, and has never left the secret realm of Tianxi Mountain, which belongs to the Ruishou family alone. How did she come to Xiaoshan from that forgotten place with such a long distance?     After the words in the sound transmission stone fell, Xuanyuan Jifeng said: "Uncle, I have searched Tianxi Mountain several times, but I have not found the whereabouts of the auspicious beast. Is it possible that the auspicious beast that survived is also the same as the one I saw today?" Just like auspicious beasts, already far away from Tianxi Mountain?"     "It's not impossible, you get in touch with auspicious beasts, try to find out what happened in the secret territory of Tianxi Mountain, and why the secret realm where their family lived suddenly collapsed. In addition Find the whereabouts of Buddha Tianjing as soon as possible."     "If everything is fine in Xiaoshan, you don't have to interfere. Although it seems like a natural disaster at Dayi, this deity suspects that it is man-made. Xiaoshan is far away from Dayi, and the secret People should not think of the Xiaoshan Beast Sect for the time being, and the Xiaoshan Beast Sect is good at raising monsters, it is better to keep her in Xiaoshan than to bring her back." Xuanyuan Jifeng hummed, responded     one by one, and reported the Ruishou. He turned off the sound transmission stone.     The auspicious beasts living in the secret territory of Tianxi Mountain are related to the safety of the three realms, and are inextricably linked with Xuanyuanzong. If the collapse of Tianxi Mountain is really man-made, are the people in the dark targeting the auspicious beasts or Xuanyuanzong?

    Six years ago, Xuanyuan Zong's forbidden area suddenly quaked, and the spiritual bodies of countless ancestors were wiped out in a flash. The suzerain master used the astrology chart to calculate, and calculated that the disappearance of the ancestors was related to the Tianxi Mountain in the land of the Great Remains.

    Dayi is an ancient relic, and it is also the original birthplace of cultivators. Similarly, it is also the oldest battlefield on this continent.

    There have been countless wars in that place. People born in Dayi were born with spiritual bodies, and they started the road of cultivation without a teacher. The cultivators who became stronger began to go to war in order to compete for training resources.

    The ability to move mountains and fill seas destroys the rich heritage, the spiritual veins are cut off, and the mountains and rivers lose their color.

    Today's aura in Fengnan Continent all comes from the land of Dayi.

    The spiritual vein broke, and countless spiritual powers poured out from Dayi, watering the entire Fengnan Continent, and making the barren land outside Dayi begin to grow. But Da Yi seemed to have fulfilled its mission, the spiritual energy began to become scarce, and finally, it even disappeared completely.