Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    ◎Irresistible, the bear whose soul has been hooked◎

    In the dark bush, the wind is raging, and the powerful impact sweeps across. The palm force that Xie Xiu swung was smashed to pieces, leaving nothing left.

    Polygonatum odoratum is like a wild horse that has been let go. Wherever it passes, sand and stones are splashed, and the force that emerges frightens Bai Shu, who is in panic, to the point of fainting.

    Even Xuan Xiaomeng, who was throwing Polygonatum odoratum, frowned in disbelief with the power contained in the gust of wind.

    Xuan Xiaomeng rolled her eyes with suspicion.

    ...Is she so strong?

    Even the true essence of a Jindan cultivator can be crushed.

    Something seems wrong!

    Polygonatum odoratum went up against the wind, and its powerful impact burst forward layer by layer, directly approaching Xie Xiu, and the pressure made Xie Xiu's face distorted.

    Xie Xiu was astonished, he gathered his true energy to protect his body with a shield, carried Rong Jie, and used body skills to retreat hastily.

    However, the thrown black bamboo seems to have been given life in Xuan Xiaomeng's curse-like middle, middle, and middle voices. Just as the evil cultivator avoided the crushing force coming directly, Yuzhu Youguang Flash, it appeared strangely on Xiexiu's back.

    As soon as he arrived, Xie Xiu's body shield was crushed unexpectedly.

    The viscera was squeezed, but before it was hit by Polygonatum odoratum, Xie Xiu couldn't resist the force, blood was already spilling from the corner of his mouth.

    Xie Xiu was stunned, and he made a move with his magic sword, trying to block it with all his strength.

    Ding, a crisp sound.

    Hei Zhu's brilliance appeared, and he smashed Xie Xiu's natal sword.

    As soon as the dharma sword was broken, the evil cultivator immediately vomited blood.

    At the same time, Yuzhu also hit Xiexiu's abdomen heavily.

    This collision directly sent Xie Xiu flying several feet away, and finally, with a bang, he fell to the side of the tree that Xuan Xiaomeng broke.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who was covered by the lush branches for most of her body, was amazed at her strength at the moment, when she suddenly saw the villain being knocked to the side of the bear's paw.

    The small body rolled clumsily, broke the branch, and somersaulted to Xie Xiu's side. With a wave of bear claws, he hurriedly snatched Rong Jie, who also fell over, from Xie Xiu's hand.

    As soon as he grabbed Rong Jie, he shook his head and hurriedly hugged Rong Jie to stay away from the evil cultivators.

    After taking a few steps forward, there was a rustling sound behind him.

    Xuan Xiaomeng turned the bear's head vigilantly, and glanced back.

    Behind him, the embarrassed Xie Xiu was holding on to the fallen tree and staggered up.

    Stabilizing his body, Xie Xiu fiercely wiped off the blood around his mouth, then quickly took out a black elixir from the Qiankun bag, stuffed it into his mouth, and protected his injured golden elixir.

    Just now Yuzhu bumped into his abdomen, the impact was so strong that it actually knocked out cracks in his golden core.

    When swallowing the pill, Xiexiu's dark eyes, like a poisonous snake that devoured people, fixed tightly on Xuan Xiaomeng.