Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    ◎The problem that made it difficult for Xiong to decide ◎

    The bamboo was stolen, Xuan Xiaomeng was so angry that he blew his beard.

    In the past, this bamboo grove had been dug and grown, but this time it hadn't been dug for four days, and there were only a few sporadic ones in it. Even if they were all dug out, it would not be enough for her to eat for a day.

    Woohoo, without bamboo shoots, wouldn't she want to gnaw on the hard old bamboo?

    Old bamboo can be eaten, but it is very difficult to eat.

    She didn't want to go back to the horror days of eating bamboo and picking her teeth.

    "The bamboo shoots have been wiped out by man-made disasters, Xiaomeng, have you made enemies with someone?" Bai Shu looked at the few bamboo shoots that had just emerged from the ground and hadn't grown up at all, and asked doubtfully.

    I have counted all the beast races in the Fengnan Continent, and among those who feed on bamboo, there are no other beasts except for the Maotuanzi in front of them.

    Such immoral things as stealing rations must be done by the enemy.

    Bamboo shoots have been stolen—hiss, Mao Xiong is about to run out of food!

    "From all over the sect, only Xiong Lie, who hates Xiong, has a grudge against me. He must have secretly dug up my bamboo shoots." Bai Shu said, and Xuan Bumeng pulled out the list of enemies, and immediately put the bamboo shoots away. The thief locked on Xiong Lie.

    Black Panther Rong Jie put his front legs on the ground and stretched his waist: "Xiong Lie hasn't been in the sect for the past few days. He was taken out of the sect by Daoist Xu Hao. It shouldn't be him." Last time they "group beat up" Xiong

    Lie , Rong Jie was always worried that this narrow-minded bear would retaliate against them. They are all small spirit beasts, and they can be suppressed by numbers. It is a fluke to beat an adult demon cultivator once, but it must be abused if they are left alone. Therefore, he has been paying attention to Guanglan Peak these days.

    Earlier, he learned from Hei Jian that that day they went to Guanglan Peak on the front foot, and Xiong Lie was arrested by the real Xu Hao on the back foot.

    Xuan Xiaomeng bulged her small eyes, and said angrily: "Besides him, Ben Xiong can't think of anyone else who would be so wicked."

    A group of beasts looked at me and I looked at you, they all opened up their memories and counted Xuan Xiaomeng's enemies. After counting and counting, it seems that Xiong Lie is really the big villain. But Xiong Lie hasn't been in the sect these days, so if he tried to blame him for stealing bamboo thieves, he couldn't get his head off.

    After calming down, Xuan Xiaomeng and a group of laborers who came to help sat together, using their clever heads, and prepared to wait and catch the thief who stole her rations.

    This bamboo forest is related to her food for the next year.

    If the thief is not caught, if he comes to patronize every now and then, then she won't eat the last meal or the next meal!

    After making a plan, a group of beasts each found a place to ambush to catch the thief.

    She lay in ambush all night, but before the thief came, Xuan Xiaomeng discovered unexpectedly that she seemed to have taken the wrong direction.

    She and Shen Bao had taken root in this forest for more than a month, and she knew the situation in the forest best. If there is no thief to steal, it is said that the bamboo shoots will rush out of the ground the next day and grow fat and fat. But they kept watch all night, and the bamboo shoots in the forest looked exactly the same as yesterday, without any sign of growth.