Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    ◎Why two bears◎

    Heng Fujiang's difficulty in killing made the three foundation-building disciples of the Xiaoshan Beast Sect realize the gap between them and the disciples of the Great Sect.

    Before entering the secret realm, according to the information heard by senior brother Kanyan, Heng Fujiang was just an outer disciple of Wuxiangzong. But it was just such a silent and unknown outer disciple who dealt with them for nearly twenty days.

    The siege has been carried out many times, and every time Hengfujiang is in danger, he can escape from their siege.

    They tried everything, but they couldn't kill him.

    He seems to be an unbeatable Xiaoqiang, who can take his life in sight, but he will always be avoided by him at critical moments.

    It was the first time for Shen Bao and the others to meet such a difficult person to kill.

    Several people were horrified.

    Li Fan even asked, the meaning of the existence of this Hengfu River is to kill his own bear? Before Xiaomeng was killed by him, God wouldn't let them take his life?

    Li Fan's thought made Shen Bao terrified, and his murderous intent seemed to become real.

    Because of this guess, the three of them intensified their efforts to hunt down Heng Fujiang, and did not give him a chance to breathe.

    But even though they chased him down like a bereaved dog and seriously injured him countless times, they still couldn't take his life. During this period, when Ding Manyue's two spirit beasts were still helping, the thunder talisman thrown by Hengfujiang Blown up.

    This time, they fought fiercely, but in the end Heng Fujiang escaped from the siege.

    Heng Fujiang did not know what spells he used to evade their pursuit, and in the end they lost Heng Fujiang's whereabouts.

    Losing the whereabouts of Heng Fujiang, Shen Bao almost went crazy.

    Worried that after Hengfujiang escaped, he would attack Xiaomeng immediately. Isn't that Xiaomeng...

    But it's useless to worry, they can't find Hengfujiang anymore.

    But here, Li Fan suddenly remembered what Xuan Xiaomeng said, that Heng Fujiang would contract a colorful peacock in the Dapan secret realm.

    Colorful peacock... Fifty years ago, when he came to the secret realm for the first time, he was lucky enough to meet this peacock and knew where the colorful peacock nested.

    Li Fan proposed to go to the colorful peacock's nest and wait for the Fuheng River.

    Shen Bao thought about it and agreed to Li Fan's proposal.

    Now they can't find any trace of Heng Fujiang, so they can only use the most stupid method to wait and see.

    I hope Heng Fujiang will not be too hasty. Even if he wants to attack Xiaomeng, he will wait until he leaves the Dapan secret realm. In this way, they still have a chance to rescue Xiaomeng... The three of them were silent, and turned

    to the place where the colorful peacock was. ran away.

    On the other side, Heng Fujiang escaped from death and finally got rid of the three Beast Sect members. As soon as he got rid of them, he immediately found a secret cave to heal his injuries.