Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    ◎Sister Xiong, you murdered your own brother◎

    Jun Tianze gathered his mind, under the shadow of the hood, his chiseled facial features contained sharp frost.

    He turned his head and looked at the two bears who were carefree and naive sitting together, and met the two bears sharing food with their little paws, his eyes were full of worry.

    Tiandao is eager to let Xiaomeng grow up, so there must be something that Xiaomeng must do, and it can only be done by Xiaomeng, and this may be Xiaomeng's destiny.

    But Xiaomeng is pure and scheming, can she bear the destiny bestowed on her by the Dao of Heaven?

    Or is it God's will that Xiaomeng dug him out of the barrier that day, and even unknowingly used the law of speech to him?

    Heaven wants him to meddle in Xiaomeng's destiny?

    Jun Tianze lowered his head, his ink-like pupils were half closed, and fell into deep thought.

    Not far away, Xuan Xiaomeng, who finished eating, threw the Qiankun bag that he replaced not long ago to Xuan Xiaohei, and the two brothers and sisters stuffed all the uneaten spirit herbs and medicines on the ground into the Qiankun bag, and then shook the bear's hair , ready to continue on the road.

    The siblings have been reunited for several days, and they have had enough intimacy. Xuan Xiaomeng reacted slowly, and finally remembered that it was time to report to Xiao Hei what kind of small life she lived after leaving the Panda Secret Realm.

    Xuan Xiaohei also hummed and chirped, continuing to tell Xuan Xiaomeng what happened to him.

    In this exchange, the two bears looked at each other with big eyes.

    Xuan Xiaohei finally came to his senses, it turned out that sister Xiong did not live the hard life she thought.

    Xuan Xiaohei: "...!!"

    Sister Xiong was not abused, she lived the life of a little princess, she was hugged every day, once she regained her memory and said she wanted to eat bamboo, another beast sect gave her bamboo to eat all over the world.

    As for myself...it was so sad, he and Yin Mingyi protested countless times, wanting to eat bamboo, but Yin Mingyi ignored him, pestered him a few more times, and even received a small leather whip.

    Different bears have different lives!

    Xuan Xiaomeng listened to what happened to Xuan Xiaohei again.

    The small eyes showed pity.

    It's not easy for Brother Xiong to grow strong.

    She is not a vegetarian because she has no memory. Others say that bears want to eat meat, so she eats meat, but Brother Xiong knows that eating too much meat is not good for bears, yet he is forced to eat it every day.

    Xuan Xiaomeng patted her Brother Xiong comfortingly, then, with a sigh, asked Xuan Xiaohei to go to Xiaoshan with her.

    Xiaoshan Beast Sect is good, all the two-legged people there are very good at taking care of beasts, and they especially pet beasts.

    Go up to Huaqing Guqing, go down to Goule and other qi training disciples, there is no one who doesn't like spirit beasts.

    Xuan Xiaohei heard that the other beast sect was so good, his little eyes filled with longing, but he was more family-minded than Xuan Xiaomeng. Although I kind of want to go to Xiaoshan Beast Sect, but I want to go back to the bear den even more.