Chapter 71 - 80

_
Chapter 71

    ◎Bear life is getting more and more difficult! ◎

    Xu Hao looked at the greeting card in his hand, suppressed the shock in his heart, and with a normal expression on his face, he smiled and said, "It's my honor in Xiaoshan that the three suzerains came to Xiaoshan in person. Three little friends, when will the three suzerains arrive?"

    So solemnly handing over the greeting card to Xiao Shan, what kind of medicine is being sold in the three gourds?

    Gong Cen said: "Half an hour later."

    The three suzerains had already arrived in Yukang Town, and with the status of the three sects, they could have directly visited the door, but because Lan Chu was kind in asking others, he didn't even say hello, and suddenly It was too abrupt to come to the door, so the disciple was asked to hand over the greeting card first.

    "Little friend, I'll inform our suzerain right away." Xu Hao put away the greeting card, glanced at Gong Cen and the three of them, and flew directly to Donghua Hall with Yu Jian.

    In the side hall of Donghua Hall, Hua Qing was sitting in front of the table, holding a cup of spiritual tea in his hand. The tea was already cold, but he didn't drink it. His deep eyes fell outside the window, thinking about Xuan Xiaomeng.

    The existence of the Xiaomeng brothers and sisters is related to the safety of the Three Realms. The demon named Ruichang covets the Futu Tianjing, and will definitely find Xiaomeng again. Although the Beast Sect has a big demon in command, in the end, it depends on others and not on itself. Judging by Xiaomeng's situation, it should not be long Crossing the form of robbery.

    After the Transformation Tribulation, it's time for the little guy to go out and practice.

    There is also her elder brother...

    the contract is in her body, if the contract is not understood, and she falls back to the Northern Origin Beast Sect, it will be quite difficult to regain her freedom.

    Also, according to what Xiaomeng said, the two brothers and sisters were sent out of the Auspicious Beast Realm by their father at the same time. Why did one of the two brothers and sisters appear in Xiaoshan and the other in Beiyuan? The two brothers and sisters of their father were sent to the two beast sects separately. Is there any other meaning in this...

    "Sovereign." Xu Hao stepped into the hall, called Hua Qing, and said seriously: "The three sect masters sent Greetings, arrive at Xiaoshan after a stick of incense."

    Hua Qing's thoughts were interrupted, he put the teacup on the table, and asked doubtfully, "Which three sects?"

    Xu Hao frowned: "Jianzong, Xuanyuanzong, and No Xiangzong..."

    Hua Qing was stunned, and looked at Xu Hao in surprise: "The three suzerains are here?"

    Xu Hao nodded cautiously.

    Hua Qing's eyes sank, he thought for a while, and said, "I'm going to meet the three suzerains. You tell all the real people who haven't retreated to go to the main hall and wait for the three suzerains." After saying that, Hua Qing stepped out of the side

    hall .

    With a serious expression, he analyzed the intention of the three suzerains to visit Xiaoshan in person.

    Xiaoshan is just a sect that has fallen. What is the intention of these three great Buddhas coming to Xiaoshan together? Could it be that they already knew that the accident in Dapan Secret Realm was related to the Beast Sect, so they came to inquire about the crime?