Chapter 131 - 140

_
Chapter 131

    ◎The thief who stole bear bamboo ◎

    The veterinarian firmly said that Xuan Xiaomeng was not acclimatized to the environment, and the symptom was sleep, but it was just a little anxious to sleep.

    After learning about Xuan Xiaomeng's situation, the worried group finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    Xuan Xiaomeng slept for half a month, and during this half month, she had been having a dream in a cycle.

    She dreamed that her mother bear was chasing father Xiong to fight, and asked father Xiong to go out to find a cub, but every time father Xiong went out to look for a baby, he would end up sleeping in a shiny place, who knew what it was.

    One sleep is a long time.

    She herself became Father Xiong's follower, jumping up and down, telling Father Xiong that she was by her side, and telling Father Xiong to get up and take her home.

    But her father Xiong is deaf and blind, so he just can't see her. In the shiny place, I slept for a long time, and then went home to find my wife.

    This dream kept repeating, until she had slept enough, and the moment before she woke up, she was still scratching Dad Xiong.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng woke up, there was no one in the room, nor animals.

    Perhaps because she slept for too long, Little Bear still couldn't distinguish between reality and dreams, and looked around with her dim eyes, trying to find her unreliable father Xiong.

    Looking around, he found himself in a strange room. Xiaomao Tuanzi couldn't care less about looking for his father, so he woke up, rolled violently, rolled out of bed, and then hid himself under the bed without thinking.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was dumbfounded.

    Where's Brother Xiong, where's the fox, where's the tiger...

    where did they all go?

    And what about the temporary owner, Xuanyuan Meng?

    Xuan Xiaomeng hid herself, her small eyes swept out.

    After sweeping him, she shrugged her nose, then froze, and slowly crawled out from under the bed.

    Fall, scare the bear to death!

    I thought someone kidnapped a bear!

    Strange, where did Brother Xiong go, why is there no one?

    After getting out of the bed, there was a gurgling sound in her stomach, Xuan Xiaomeng smacked her mouth, sat down on the bedpost with her little buttocks, rubbed her back against the bedpost, then took out a bamboo from the space, while cooking , while recalling the dream I had.

    Bear father and mother bear...

    Grandpa Tiandao said that the soul of father bear and mother bear has not completely dissipated, let her find it.

    In Fengnan Continent, there are seven continents and hundreds of cities. In such a big place, where can she find the souls of the bear father and mother?

    In the dream, Father Xiong was walking around, but he couldn't go to that shiny place. Could it be that their souls were thrown into some crystal mine?

    But I haven't heard of any crystal mines on the mainland, but there are a lot of spiritual veins.

    Most likely, it was thrown into a certain spirit vein.