Chapter 161 - 170

_
Chapter 161

    ◎Follow the plan ◎

    The turbulent wind blows through the noisy square outside the city. On the stage, disciples from various sects exchanged and competed livelyly.

    The square was crowded with people.

    On both sides of the city gate, under the high platform used to watch the ring below, a man and a woman with exactly the same appearance, each holding a handful of melon seeds, eating with gusto. Two pairs of big, agile eyes shot around curiously. Beside them, there was a three-headed young lady looking around with her immature round face.

    All the cultivators who saw these three people were surprised. Because, all three of them exuded a strong demonic aura, and one could tell they were from the demon clan at a glance.

    The Wanzong Conference is a grand event for the human race, and the appearance of the monster race on this occasion is indeed somewhat eye-catching.

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, did you find anything?" Flying Tiger held his head and sucked his nose hard.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, Xuan Xiaohei, and the little fox can all distinguish the identity of the Nirvana Sect villain by their breath, but the Flying Tiger can't. I don't know if it's because of race. He sniffed for a long time, except for the smell of human sweat. Just smelled nothing.

    Of course, this may be a bit exaggerated, everyone is a monk, and the moon is clear and bright, so how can there be sweat.

    Xuan Xiaomeng spat out the melon seed shells in her mouth, and with her big watery eyes, she glanced at the sixth table and said, "Yes, there are quite a few small shrimps, and the big guy has found several.

    " What are you waiting for, quickly record it." Fei Tianhu glanced at the direction where Xuan Xiaomeng was looking, and urged.

    Xuan Xiaomeng stuffed the melon seeds in her hand to Xuan Xiaohei, clapped her little hands, spread her palms, and a crystal clear picture stone suddenly appeared in her palm.

    She took the picture stone and looked at it curiously, curled her lips, and thought to herself that four cases are four cases, even such a good thing as the picture stone can be taken out, this thing is almost comparable to the mobile phone she has seen in her previous life.

    She had heard from Hua Qing before that there was such a strange stone on the mainland that could record images, but she had never seen it because Xiaoshan didn't have one.

    Xuan Xiaomeng took the picture stone, activated the stone in her hand according to the method Xuanyuan Nihuang taught her, then pointed at the sixth ring to take a photo, then changed hands and took a photo of all the other people in the square who were different again.

    After taking photos, she put the stones into the space.

    This photo stone was given to them by Emperor Xuanyuan Ni before going out today. Yesterday Fei Tianhu told Xuanyuan Zou what Xuan Xiaomeng had made up in his brain, and Xuanyuan Zou felt that the matter was important, so he turned around and told Xuanyuan Nihuang about it.

    Xuanyuan Nihuang learned that the brothers and sisters of Xuan Xiaomeng could see through the disguise of the Nirvana Sect old ghost with his breath, so he went to the room where Xuan Xiaomeng's little beasts lived with a sullen face, and then took Xuan Xiaomeng blindly in the Huanyu Palace. Strolled around.

    After a circle, in Wuxiangzong and Zhenfuzong, without accident, a total of two high-level old ghosts were found out.

    The bodies occupied by these two old ghosts are all in the Composite state.