Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    ◎The Hengfu River is coming ◎

    In the stream-like cave, there is no sound.

    The foundation-building disciple of Tianjiao Pavilion of Wuxiangzong stared at the hair on his hands, his handsome face was as cold as water.

    Obtaining jade floats from the Dapan Secret Realm is a mission issued by the Zongnei Mission Hall to those disciples who have obtained the quota of the secret realm.

    Jade floating is a collection of ten thousand years of spiritual jade, it is difficult to shape, and the output is extremely rare.

    This kind of treasure is also very scarce in the Wuxiang Sect. Whenever a secret realm is opened, the Sect will issue a task to find Yufu.

    There are countless people in Wuxiang Sect, and not everyone is talented. Some disciples who have made meritorious service for the sect, or participated in the missions of Demon Abyss and Beast Tide, after accumulating enough merit, will exchange their skills and treasures with the mission hall to improve their own strength, and Yufu is the disciple of these disciples. , something that is often exchanged.

    "Senior Brother Yan, there is not a drop of Yufu left, what should I do?"

    A girl with bright eyes stood beside Yan Zuo, her crescent eyebrows were slightly frowned, and her eyes were fixed on the two hairs on his hands.

    According to the rules of the sect, except for the jade floats, they can keep half of the treasures obtained in the secret realm, but under this premise, they have to get the jade floats stipulated by the mission.

    It's good now, there is no jade floating in the cave, how can they hand in the task.

    Not to mention, they didn't gain anything from this trip to the secret realm. They only obtained five treasures that were recorded in the book.

    There are a lot of spiritual grasses picked, but these spiritual grasses are not precious herbs, they can also be found outside the secrets.

    "The Dapan Secret Realm is only opened once in fifty years. Being able to be so familiar with the topography of the secret realm and skillfully avoid the monsters guarding the cave, the one who took the jade float must be a spirit beast living in the secret realm." Yan Zuo said solemnly, His eyes fell on the hair of the unknown spirit beast in his hand again, and he said: "Search separately to see if we can find the whereabouts of this spirit beast. After an hour, no matter whether there are clues or not, we must go back to gather outside the cave. "

    The jade float has been taken away, it's best to get it back, if you can't get it back, there's no need to waste time.

    There is not much time left until the Great Pan Secret Realm is closed, and they have to seize the last bit of time to find other treasures.

    It is impossible for dozens of disciples to enter the secret realm and return empty-handed.

    Yan Zuo is a disciple of Tianjiao Pavilion. He is very talented and is very popular among the disciples of Wuxiangzong. When he opened his mouth, no one refuted him. He immediately scattered to find the spirit beast whose head took away the jade float.

    "Junior Brother Heng, are you injured?"

    All the disciples left, Yan Zuo looked at Jing Mo aside, without squinting, staring closely at Heng Fujiang, who was holding two animal hairs in his hands, and asked in doubt.

    Although he was asking, his tone was affirmative.

    The three of Heng Fujiang and Shen Bao had been entangled for nearly twenty days, and they were seriously injured. Although they adjusted their breath, it was difficult to hide their injuries, as long as they observed a little, they could be seen.