Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    ◎——What a shameless bear! ◎

    Moonlight slanting shadow, night flying crows.

    In the quiet Futian Valley, the lights have been turned off. Three sneaky shadows walked across the terraced medicine fields lightly, and ran towards the north halfway up the mountain.

    Running at the forefront was a robust black panther that had completely merged into the darkness. It was running at full speed, like a gust of wind, fleeting. Behind the black panther, Bai Shu was also not slow, and he followed closely. Farther away, a chubby bear clumsily followed them far behind.

    The three little beasts have a clear goal, which is Futian Guzhong, which is completely different from other cold places in the medicine field.

    There, Jihanzhi grows.

    Ji Hanzhi is a high-grade cold medicinal material, which is cooked once in 30 years and is used as an auxiliary medicine for refining Qingxin Dan. As the name suggests, Qingxin Dandan, after taking it, has a certain refreshing effect when the demons are entangled in the heart.

    The growth conditions of Jihanzhi are relatively harsh. Due to the geographical environment in general sects, there are very few species of Jihanzhi. The reason why Beast Sect was able to grow Jihanzhi was because Bai Shu's father, the Fox King, gave Beast Sect a basket of ice souls. Beast Sect used ice caps to change the climate of the medicine field, and set up formations, so that the medicine field was like winter all year round, and it was possible to grow extremely cold mushrooms.     Bai Shu is a snow fox born in the northern polar region. She naturally likes cold things. Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head and asked her to steal medicine with her. She immediately set her mind on Ji Hanzhi.     Talking about it, Bai Shu and Rong Jie's cultivation bases are not very good, and their visions are quite high. One likes Jihanzhi, and the other likes Fengbaolianzi. These two medicines are precious elixir in Fengnan Continent, especially Phoenix lotus seeds.     Fengbao lotus seeds have the effect of purifying the blood of spirit beasts. When human monks quench their bodies, the elixir also contains Fengbao lotus seeds. It can be regarded as the top medicinal material that all sects desperately need.     The three beasts came to the medicine field halfway up the mountain in the dark, Xuan Xiaomeng was out of breath, couldn't stop, bumped into Bai Shu's buttocks, knocking Bai Shu forward.     "Hiss, bear head, bear brain, don't know how strong you are, this princess' waist will be broken by you." Bai Shushu hissed in pain, and cast a cold glance at Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Xuan Xiaomeng let out a chirp, and stared back at her. "If you don't stand in front of this bear, this bear can bump into you."

    Bai Shu: "You are here to watch the wind, the temperature in this medicine field is extremely low, you lazy bear, if you go in, you might hibernate."

    Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes were annoyed, and she overthrew Bai Shu with a bear's paw: "This bear is not the bear in the north of yours, and does not hibernate."     She

    is a panda, not a polar bear...

That's fine, Rong Jie and I will pick it out for you, don't go in."

    Bai Shu was caught off guard, fell to the ground, got up and yelled, anyway, after all, Xuan Xiaomeng was not allowed to enter the cold medicine field.

    During this period of time, she can be regarded as seeing the appetite of the stupid bear. It doesn't matter if she eats a lot, and if she eats the elixir as a meal, and letting her enter the medicine field, it must be putting the monkey in the peach garden. The extremely cold sesame in the medicine field is not enough for her to stuff her teeth.