Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    ◎It is too difficult to eat a piece of bamboo. ◎

    Thousand-story stone steps.

    Gone are the fluffy meatballs. In the blink of an eye, he rolled to the Beast Sect Mountain Gate.

    Xuan Xiaomeng has rough skin, she didn't suffer any injuries when she rolled down such a high thousand-story steps, but she was a little dizzy from rolling.

    There seems to be circles in front of my eyes.

    Xuan Xiaomeng blinked, got up from the ground, shook his round head, and shook off the circles of grave incense floating in front of his eyes, and then walked slowly to the outside of the mountain gate with his short legs.

    Just one meter out of the mountain gate, the soft flesh on his neck was grabbed by a strong hand.

    "Oh—who caught this bear?" The body suddenly flew into the air, and the feeling of weightlessness made Xiaomeng's fur suddenly explode.

    "Where is Xiaomeng going?" Qingyue's voice made Xiaomeng feel dazed for a moment.

    This voice was very similar to the owner she had spent five or six years in the zoo in her previous life. But Xiaomeng knew that the person who grabbed the back of her neck was not her previous owner, but Kanyan, the elder brother of the Beast Sect.

    ——He was also the only person Xiaomeng was afraid of after so many years in the Beast Sect.

    "Aww——grab my neck again, and bite you."

    Xuan Xiaomeng turned back into fear, but she still had to resist if she should resist.

    She hates people pulling her soft flesh the most. Her name is Panda, and she is not a real cat. She likes to lift the back of her neck when she does everything.

    Xiaomeng kicked her short legs, tilted her head, grinned out her sharp teeth, and looked at Kanyan threateningly.

    It's a pity that she is too small, no matter how threatened she is, no one will take her seriously.

    Kanyan stared hard at his eyes wide, squinting his little hairy balls, and there was an imperceptible smile in his cold eyes.

    He turned around, carried Xiaomeng, and stepped up the thousand-story stone steps step by step.

    When walking up, he reprimanded with a straight face: "Yesterday's spirit rabbit is your favorite food, why don't you eat well?"

    Kan Yan, the eldest disciple of the head of the Beast Sect, is also the third cultivator in the sect to reach the Nascent Soul besides the Sect Master Huaqing Zhenjun and the Supreme Elder Gu Qing Patriarch.

    It is the existence that all spirit beasts fear in the Beast Sect.

    The spirit beasts in the sect dared to compare their voices with the suzerain, and dared to pull Patriarch Gu Qing's beard, but no one dared to make trouble in front of Kan Yan.

    This man is strict in everything he does, and he doesn't show affection. Even his own three contracted beasts say that this guy has a dark heart and enslaves them all day long.

    Not counting enslavement, but also abusing his contracted beasts.

    His three contracted beasts, Wind Snake and Thunder Phoenix, have all survived the catastrophe of transformation, and have become demon cultivators in the stage of concentration. Only the Flying Tiger has survived the catastrophe of transformation twice, but all ended in failure.