Chapter 101 - 110

_
Chapter 101

    ◎Don't teach Xiong Xiong's brother ◎

    Xuanyuan Zou lowered his head, glanced at the panicked bear on his lap, his brows twitched slightly, moved his feet, and dragged the bear to sit on the couch.

    Xuan Xiaohei knew him well, seeing Xuanyuan Zou sitting down, using all four limbs together, crawling into Xuanyuan Zou's arms, and then buried his head into his chest, looking like he was frightened to death of a bear, yelling non-stop.

    Xuanyuan Zou looked at the bear in his arms with a complicated expression, hesitated for a moment, and landed his big palm on Xuan Xiaohei's thick bear's back.

    "Don't be afraid, your business has been dealt with by me, and no one will manipulate you in the future."

    Xuanyuan Zou lightly stroked Xuan Xiaohei's smooth fur, hesitated for a moment, sternly reprimanded him, and said: "Xuan Xiaohei Xiao Hei, men don’t cry when they have tears, you can’t just cry when you encounter problems, you have to use your brain and find a solution.”

    Xuanyuan Zou sighed and said earnestly: “Your parents are still waiting for you to save, your sister Xiu Because although you are higher than you, you are an older brother, and you cannot put all the burden on your sister."

    Xuan Xiaomeng was raised too naively by the Xiaoshan Beast Sect, and it was impossible for him to break her back, but Xuan Xiaomeng However, Hei still has the hope of correcting

    the two bears, Xuan Xiaomeng is the younger sister, and he is the older brother, so the older brother must have the responsibility of the older brother. According to his observations during this period, the two bears seem to have not figured out their identities.

    When Xuan Xiaohei was in trouble, he would only look for Xuan Xiaomeng, and even acted like a baby to Xuan Xiaomeng...

    This is not a brother, even a younger brother would not be like him. What confuses him even more is that these two auspicious beasts like to cry...

    Whenever there is something that can't be solved, they should hug their heads and cry a few times before talking.

    He has lived for two thousand years, and he has never seen such a crying monster.

    Once Xuan Xiaohei heard that no one would manipulate him, the water mist in his little eyes stopped as soon as he said it, and he stopped shivering. He raised his eyes and stared at Xuanyuan Zou suspiciously: "This bear is a bear, and it's not a two-legged beast, why can't it cry."

    On the side, Xuan Xiaomeng was also puzzled, and stared at Xuanyuan with her ears closed. Zou.

    Xuanyuan Zou: "You are about to become an adult, if you cry every now and then, you will lose the face of your auspicious beasts." "

    Who said that, no, you lied to the bear."

    Xuan Xiaohei stared at her small eyes, and retorted angrily: "My father Xiong Mama Xiong said that bears that can cry can only eat."

    Xuan Xiaomeng nodded in agreement: "Yes, this is the housekeeping skill of the Xiongxiong clan, which is even stronger than your domain."

    This bear can't even be killed . Give up, when she was at the zoo in her previous life, she relied on fighting for favor with a group of bears.

    If the owner doesn't pay attention to her, she just needs to beep twice, and she will get whatever she wants.

    This is the unique skill of their panda clan.