Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    ◎The peacock jumping in line ◎

    The medicine field.

    Shen Bao and the other three owners were anxious, and with a sullen face, they seized the time to set up traps.

    The Jindan Patriarch of Ding Manyue's family has a lot of research on the talisman array. After Ding Manyue won the Dapan quota, he gave Ding Manyue a lot of arrays that he had made.

    After counting what was left on the three of them, Li Fan found that Ding Manyue had the most inventory. He took the array boards Ding Manyue gave him and thought about it, and planned to use these array boards with the three of them. The natal sword set up a mysterious sword array in the medicine field, and buried the three Thunder Phoenix Purple Thunder that Kanyan gave them into the mysterious sword array.

    This time, it really cost money, and if you don't succeed, you will be benevolent.

    The natal sword has been buried, and now the bet is that their fate is greater, or Hengfu Jiang's fate is greater.

    Speaking of which, the disciples of the Xiaoshan Beast Sect are really not outstanding in the early stage. Because of their skills, there are only a few attacking techniques, and their power is limited. Before they cultivated to Nascent Soul, most of them fought with others The combat power comes from his own spirit beast.

    But spirit beasts also have stages of strength and weakness. Before Dulei became a demon cultivator, spirit beasts were nothing more than monster cubs in the eyes of most monks, and their combat power was also limited.

    This is also the real reason why many foundation cultivators on the Fengnan Continent wanted to contract spirit beasts, but they couldn't do so casually.

    The three of Shen Bao were busy setting up the formation. A group of spirit beasts who don't know anything about battles, looking at the silent and busy owners, feel worried about Xuan Xiaomeng.

    They fought against Heng Fujiang, and the difficulty of this person shocked the beasts.

    Li Fan's worry was so reasonable that they couldn't help but ignore it.

    They have lived together for six years, although they usually fight and fight, but that is the way they cultivate their relationship.

    Mao Xiong is the cutest cub in the Zongli. Moreover, she also has an invisible Wangyou skill. They have more or less been touched by her. If she is in trouble, they will never stand by and watch.

    The only thing they can do is to work together to help her get rid of the murder.

    As for whether it can be removed, you have to do your best to know.

    The spirit beasts were not in the mood of joking, they sat in a row by the medicine field, quietly watching Shen Bao busy.

    At the beginning, Xuan Xiaomeng was sure that she would be able to kill Heng Wang's bastard, but seeing how nervous her friends were, she didn't dare to make trouble, so she obediently followed them and sat by the side of the medicine field.

    But... Letting a bear sit quietly is too strong for a bear.

    At the end of the meditation, Mao Xiong's eyes were slack, his round head drooped, and his little nose snored unconscionably.

    Beside the tranquil medicine field, small snoring sounds rose and fell regularly, which was exceptionally clear.

    Xuan Xiaohei was the first one who couldn't stand the lure of the snoring sound. After Mao Tuanzi's snoring lasted for a stick of incense, Xuan Xiaohei's head became muddy and he couldn't resist at all. The bear went limp, tilted his head, and snored.