Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    ◎Unreliable bear◎

    The appearance of Wu Xiangzong made Xuan Xiaomeng a dull bear. Quickly think back to the episodes I watched with the zoo owner.

    In the plot of the original book, Heng Fujiang was just an outer disciple of Wuxiangzong in the early days.

    Before long, the Great Pan Secret Realm will be opened, and Heng Fujiang will contract a peacock there.

    Xuan Xiaomeng doesn't know how the places in the Dapan Secret Realm are allocated, but for a big sect like the Wuxiangzong, the competition for places must be fierce, but Heng Fujiang finally got the places...

    This villain, in the Wuxiangzong There must be a backer here, and I don't know if there will be monks from the Wuxiangzong who will make trouble after he is dealt with.

    Xuan Xiaomeng frowned and thought about something. After thinking for a while, she always felt like she had forgotten something, but she couldn't remember it.

    Mao Tuanzi is not a bear who is good at entanglement. He couldn't think of it, and he didn't think deeply about it. When he came back from the state of being distracted, Hei Claw rushed to Hua Qing and said, "Hua Qing, where is the raging spoil."... A bear is a bear, not

    reliable very.

    They all spread the name of Hengfujiang to the Beast Sect, but forgot to tell Huaqing that Hengfujiang came from Wuxiangzong.

    Not long ago, Kanyan went out of the sect to look for it. If Xuan Xiaomeng is reliable, there is no need for her to go to the Dapan Secret Realm to clean up people.

    Bear's brain circuit, most people can't understand.

    Hua Qing was puzzled: "What spoils?"

    "That scoundrel's universe bag." Xuan Xiaomeng stared at Hua Qing with black eyes: "It took a lot of effort to knock down the scoundrel. You are not allowed to confiscate the scoundrel's spoils.

    " Xiaomeng went to see Rong Jie first after waking up. She already knew that the three of them were brought back to the Zong by Kan Yan, and the corpse of that villain was also brought back to the Zong by Kan Yan.

    Therefore, she asked Hua Qing for the spoils, which was completely fine.

    This is also the real reason why she came to Donghua Hall to complain.

    Xiong Xiong almost lost her life, Hua Qing can't act against her conscience and withhold her spoils.

    Hua Qing followed Xuan Xiaomeng's fur, half closed his eyes, and asked, "The evil cultivator, did you really kill him?

    " The treacherous evil cultivator would stand up and let Xiaomeng hit him on the head.

    Moreover, after Kanyan came back, he said that there was also a soul with a particularly strong spirit at the scene, and that soul disappeared when he and Xuanyuan Jifeng arrived.

    Who is that Yuanshen?

    Why did Xiaomeng leave her demon soul to get close to him?

    "Of course."

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't know what Huaqing was thinking about, she straightened her body, but she was proud.

    Hua Qing lowered his eyebrows and asked tentatively: "When your elder brother went to rescue you, there was a primordial spirit at the scene. Do you know what happened to that primordial spirit?