Chapter 9 Unveiled Tricks

No one's POV

After the battle, against the Field Boss, the two parties returned to the town and Nhazul, Philia, Kirito and Asuna took the opportunity to enter the dungeon. As former Beta testers, Nhazul, Philia and Kirito knew the location of almost all the chests and, with Asuna, they were making enough profit.

Asuna sensed that the [Minotaurs]'s clothes were sexual harassment, so Kirito, who was about to use an item that looked like them, decided to give the item to Agil the next time they met since Asuna gave her approval

When they returned to town they found Nezha already having set up shop and while deciding what to do, they talked about Kibaou's and Lind's groups, which were now competing to become strong and complete the game. However, they stopped when Nhazul noticed that his appointment with Argo was in an hour, so the group made their way to a restaurant where Argo was waiting for them. The four sat down and started off their meeting.

Argo: 5 days from the opening of the gate to reaching the dungeon. That was quick.

Kirito: Compared to the 1st Floor, sure. Plus we had lots of players over level 10 this time.

Philia: The original level required to beat the 2nd Floor was more like 7 or 8, right?

Argo: Maybe from a numerical standpoint. But that's just the point at which it becomes beatable.

Nhazul proceeded to think back to this time in the Beta and when he and the others were wiped out, due to being underlevled.

Nhazul's thoughts: Back then a majority of the Beta testers including me, Philia and Kirito, were wiped out multiple times. By the time we were good enough, a vast majority of were around level 7. The median level was most definitely over 10. But there was more to it then just leveling. The main gimmick of the Boss's attacks was not just the damage, but the debuff ability it had. Once Argo made that information public, all the Front liners would want to get their equipment enhanced and then-

Before Nhazul could finish his thought, his eyes widened in complete shock and realization.

Nhazul's thoughts: Wait...! What if Nezha had moved to Taran because he predicted an increase in demand for Weapon enhancements...? He'd bilk Lind, Kibaou and the other Front liners of their prime gear...! Doing so would undoubtedly secure the Legend Braves as the Top Guild... Nezha's reputation as a Blacksmiths would be completely ruined and would have no recourse. He'd lose the trust of the Top Players. Which means they're planning on pinning the blame on Nezha and cutting him off.

Thinking about that possibility enraged Nhazul, as he clinched his hands tightly, which Philia noticed.

Philia: Nhazul? What's wrong?

Nhazul just shook those negative feelings from his mind for the time being, before opening his menu and sending Argo his Map Data.

Nhazul: It's nothing. Argo, here's the Map Data from the first 2 floors of the dungeon.