Chapter 126 Connections

No one's POV

It's been over a 2 weeks since Nhazul was returned to the hospital to finish his recovery and he's currently sitting up in his bed after taking a nap, when he heard a knock at his door.

Nhazul: Come in.

The door opened to reveal Shino, holding a bouquet of blue flowers.

Shino: Sorry, I'm late. Did I wake you?

Nhazul: Nah, I just woke up.

Shino placed the flowers in the pot and then sat on Nhazul's bed, looking him up and down.

Nhazul: ...-_-... I'm sorry, can I help you with something?

Shino: Hmm, you're only back at 90% of the normal Nhazul. Have you been eating properly?

Nhazul: ...-_-... Who are you, Aki? Yeah, I really have. Can't help it, I was in bed for more for over month after all.

Shino: Yeah, yeah. Oh, have you gotten a chance to speak with Rinko yet?

Nhazul: No, she's been extremely busy with everything. She rarely even has 2 minutes to talk.

Shino: You really should talk to her.

Nhazul: I know...believe me... I want to have just a day with her...

After Nhazul and Shino had woken up, Rinko told Nhazul that she was his biological mother, to which he was completely shocked, but also happy. However the two of them haven't had a chance to probably ever talk due to how busy she is with Alice, meetings and the media.

Nhazul: But, I got some good news. Aki told me that I'll be getting discharged in 3 days.

Shino looked at Nhazul surprised.

Shino: Really? I guess Yuuki finally has her excuse to throw you a party.

Nhazul: I swear that girl...but I guess she's right.

Nhazul then looked towards the window and into the sky and started remembering his Shino's time within the Underworld for 200 years, but the memories then started to fade from his mind and disappear, as he started tearing up.

Shino: Hey...it's okay. Even if our memories are gone, our recollections will never disappear.

Suddenly, a wistfully emotional voice echoed somewhere deep within Nhazul's ear and he recognized its voice as Eugeo.

Eugeo: That's right, Nhazul. Don't cry... stay cool.

As Nhazul smiled, he wiped his tears.

Nhazul: Yeah. Someday... we'll see each other again for sure...

Suddenly, the two of them heard another knock at the door.

Nhazul: Come in.

The door opened to Kikuoka someone who he'd come to miss, but at the same time annoyed the hell out of him.

Kikuoka: Goodness gracious, Nhazul, finally leaving this place?! We must properly celebrate... Oh dear, am I interrupting something?