EX Chapter #8 M-Rated Quest

No one's POV

Currently Nhazul along with Kirito who he was partying with had made their way to Agil's shop to sell off items they gathered. As they were walking in, they saw a sad looking player walking out holding a Battle Axe.

Agil: Thank you! Come again!

Kirito: I see your business practices are as shady as ever, Agil.

Agil: Oh, hey, Kirito, Nhazul.

Nhazul: ...-_-.... That player looks like he just made the worst decision of his life. How you run a business like this is beyond my knowledge.

Agil; Don't be silly. That guy was totally convinced that the deal I was offering him was a good one.

Kirito: And the fact you had him under your thumb had nothing to do with it, I'm sure.

Agil: Hey, self presentation is an important part of business. Now what can I do for you two?

Nhazul pulled down his menu and pulled out all the gear he gained, placing it on the table.

Nhazul: I'm selling these.

Agil looked surprised at all the gear.

Agil: Hmm, this is some pretty good high level gear. Are you sure you want to let it go?

Nhazul: I'm not going to use it. Have fun selling it to your next victim.

Agil: Hey, now...

Suddenly the door opened, as the three saw Klein walking in.

Klein: Yo, Agil! Oh, Nhazul, Kirito, you're both here too!

Agil: Hey there, Klein. What've got for me today?

Klein: Well, I managed to pick up something interesting on my last quest.

Kirito: Nice. Did you get a rare drop?

Klein: I mean, it's definitely rare, but not in the way you're thinking. Here, take a look.

As Klein pulled out his menu, he brought out a large box, setting it on the counter.

Kirito: A box?

Nhazul: ...-_-... I wouldn't really classify that as a "rare drop".

Agil: How were you even able to put a whole box in your inventory?

Klein: It's the strangest thing, but the chest itself just happened to fit in my inventory.

Kirito: I've never heard of that before. So what's inside it, anyway?

Klein: Well, that's just the thing... I haven't been able to actually open it yet.

Agil: Seriously? You know I can't buy it, if I don't know what's inside.

Hearing this, Klein just sighed.

Klein: Yeah, I figured as much. So what do I do? There's no point to a box if you can't get the treasure!

Kirito: Hahaha. Tough luck, Klein.

Klein: Damn it! No wait, Spriggans are supposed to be good at treasure hunting, right?

Nhazul: So we've been told.

Klein: Then maybe you two can see what's inside the chest without opening it!

Kirito: Hate to burst your bubble, but we don't have any skills like that.

Klein: Damn it! Why'd you get my hopes up like that?!

Nhazul: ...-_-... I'm pretty sure all that hope raising was on end...

Agil: Hahaha, agreed. Now never mind that. Let's just think about how to get this chest open.