Chapter 35 World Tree Raid

No one's POV

After saying Asuna's name, Leafa continued to look at Kirito completely shocked and he's looking at her confused.

Leafa: Kazuto...is that you...?

When Leafa said to Kirito looked at Leafa shocked as well.

Kirito: Sugu? Suguha?

Nhazul: Wait, do you two know each other?

Leafa: This is cruel...it's just to much....This...

Kirito: S-Sugu?

Leafa didn't say anything and just quickly logged out.

Kirito: Sugu!

Nhazul: If you two know each other, who was she?

Kirito: Shes... She's my sister...

Nhazul looked at Kirito surprised.

Nhazul: You have a sister?

Kirito: She's technically my cousin. But we grew up together so she's basically my sister. But I don't know why she overreacted...

Nhazul: I may know why.

Kirito: You do?

Nhazul: I do. But I think this is something you need to go hear for yourself.

Kirito: Right...

After Kirito then logged out, Nhazul just sighed and sat down on the stairs, as Strea flew out of his jacket and landed on his shoulder.

Strea: You know why Leafa was so upset?

Nhazul: Yeah...

Strea: Why?

Nhazul just sighed again, looking up at the sky, remembering what Leafa told him earlier.

Nhazul: Unrequited Love...

Strea: Wait, Leafa liked Kirito?

Nhazul: More like Kazuto. She said she got her heart broken earlier, so she was definitely talking about Kazuto. I doubt she actually confessed him, Leafa's smart, so despite those feelings, she had to have known she couldn't purse them. So my guess is she chose to move on and pursue Kirito, but little did she know...

Strea: I see... Do you think they'll be back?

Nhazul: Who knows. For now, all we can do now is wait.

(Timeskip)

After over an hour since Kirito and Leafa had logged out, Nhazul was still sitting on the stairs, when he heard someone spawn in behind him. Looking back, he saw it was Leafa as he stood up.

Nhazul: Hey.

Leafa: Nhazul...

Nhazul: How are you feeling?

Leafa: I'm...I'm okay...

Nhazul: You loved Kazuto, more then a brother, didn't you.

Leafa looked at Nhazul shocked.

Leafa: You knew..? How?

Nhazul: Earlier, when you said you had your heart broken and your reaction when you found out that Kirito was your brother, it made it all to clear.

Leafa didn't say anything, as she just looked down saddened.

Nhazul: You're in a lot of pain. I understand. I know what it's like to lose someone you love.

Leafa: You do...?

Nhazul just looked down saddened.

Nhazul: Yeah... I lost the love of my life... She's gone because of me...