Chapter 49 The Duel Of Fates...

No one's POV

Currently, Asuna, Misumi, Suguha and Strea who was on Asuna's phone are currently in the elevator, heading towards Nhazul's hospital room he's currently diving from. After finding his room, they quickly rushed in and saw Aki standing over Nhazul's body.

Aki: Nhazul?!

Asuna, Misumi and Suguha looked over and saw Nhazul panting heavily and sweating.

Suguha: Nhazul!

Asuna: What's happening?

Aki looked over and noticed the two had entered the room.

Aki: You're Asuna, Misumi and Suguha? I've heard.

Strea: What's happening to Nhazul?

Aki looked at the phone surprised, but spoke up.

Aki: Don't worry. He's in no physical danger. But his heart rate started suddenly climbing.

Misumi: His heart rate? What's going on?

Strea: Asuna, Misumi, Suguha, look at the PC panel on the wall. I'm tuning it to the MMO stream's live footage.

Everyone looked over at the panel as Strea patched to the stream and they saw Nhazul facing off with Death Gun.

Suguha: That's Nhazul.

Aki: That's Nhazul's avatar?

Asuna: Yeah, he's in combat. That's why his heart rate shot up.

Asuna then looked at the weapon Death Gun was holding.

Asuna's thoughts: An estoc? That's him

Asuna's thoughts: An estoc? That's him. One of the Laughing Coffin leaders was really good with an estoc. His name..His name was....

Asuna then looked down at Death Gun's name.

Asuna: Ste...Steven?

Suguha: Did he misspell" Steven"?

Strea: No.

Aki: That's German. It's also specialized medical vocabulary. It's read " Sterben".

Asuna: Sterben?

Aki: It means " Death". It's used when a patient passes away at a hospital.

Asuna, Misumi and Suguha both looked at Nhazul who was still panting heavily.

Asuna, Misumi, Suguha and Strea: Nhazul....

Back with Nhazul, he's still facing off with Death Gun and he looked down at the weapon he was using.

Nhazul: Another rare named weapon... Huh? I never heard anything about metal blades being GGO.

Death Gun: Looks like you should have studied more, Wolf Swordsman. You can make it with the [Gun Blade] skill, I call it the [Galactic Estoc]. Though the length and weight can't be much more then this.