Chapter 33 General of the Blazing Flame

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul and Kirito were standing in between of the Sylphs, Cat sith and Salamanders who were getting ready to attack them.

Nhazul: I'll say this once and once only. Stand down now!

The Salamanders looked at Nhazul and Kirito surprised, along with the Cat sith and Sylphs. A few seconds later, both and Leafa and Strea landed next to them.

Leafa: Sakuya.

Sakuya: Leafa! Why are you here? And who are they?

Leafa: It's a bit hard to explain. But what I can tell you is that our fate lies in his hands.

Leafa said looking towards Nhazul and Kirito.

Sakuya: What in the world...

Nhazul: We'd like to speak to your commander.

Suddenly, a man with red hair and a two handed sword on his back, as Nhazul and Kirito hovered up to him.

???: What are two Spriggans and a Gnome doing here? Regardless of what you say, I'm still going to kill you all

???: What are two Spriggans and a Gnome doing here? Regardless of what you say, I'm still going to kill you all. But as a reward for your bravery, I'll hear what you to say.

Kirito: My name is Kirito, and he's Nhazul. The two of us are ambassador for the Spriggan, Undine and Gnome alliance.

Nhazul: Since you intend to attack this conference, we can assume that you're looking to start a full fledged war against all five races?

Hearing this, both Sakuya and Alicia, leader of the Cat Sith looked at each other confused, before they looked at Leafa, who just waved her hands in front of her just as confused

???: Undines, Spriggans and Gnomes have all allied with each other, you say? And you both who lack even a proper escorts, are their ambassadors?

Nhazul: Yeah, that's right. Our purpose here is trading between the Sylphs and Cat Siths. However, I'd you decide to disrupt this conference, we'll have to escalate matters.

Kirito: Our five races would unite against the Salamanders.

???: I find it hard to believe the words of those with such humble equipment.