Chapter 115 Hope Arives

No one's POV

After arriving into the Underworld, both Kirito, Asuna took out the Red Knights surrounding Sinon and the Hunan empire army. Once they did, Sinon took them to one of the carriages to talk to them.

Kirito: About 5 kilometers south of here, you'll see what looks like abandoned ruins.

Asuna: I saw them too. I think that would be the best area to attack the enemy without being surrounded.

Sinon: Alright. We'll head straight there. But no matter how huge the Americans VRMMO population may be, I doubt they'd get anymore right away. Hopefully if we beat the ones they have now, they won't be able to do anything.

Kirito: Leave it to us.

Asuna: So by the way. Where's Nhazul in this group?

Sinon then placed her hand on the carriage next to her.

Sinon: Don't worry, he's right here.

Both Kirito and Asuna looked at Sinon surprised.

Asuna: Is that so?

Kirito: Then let's go say hey then.

As the three of them walked into the carriage, they saw Ronye and Tiese siting next to Nhazul and they both looked completely shocked to see Kirito and Asuna.

Ronye: L-Lady Staica?! Lord Zanza?!

Kirito: Oh, yeah... They're the names of our Super Accounts...

Asuna: Oh, uh, hello. It's nice to meet you. We may look like the ones you both spoke of, but not on the inside. My name is Asuna.

Kirito: And I'm Kirito. And like Sinon, we're from the outside world. And we're close friends of Nhazul.

Tiese: I see.

Ronye then looked down with a saddened look.

Ronye: They're mostly females...

As the two of them then looked over at the comatosed Nhazul, seeing him missing his right arm, hugging the Night Sky and Blue Rose Swords with his left, as well as his lifeless, dull green eyes, they were all completely shocked and horrified. Asuna began to tear up, seeing her closest friend in such a broken state.

Asuna: Oh my God

Asuna: Oh my God...

As Nhazul then slowly raised his eyes, looking up, he saw Kirito and Asuna tried to speak.

Nhazul: Ah... Ah...

Seeing Nhazul like this, Asuna quickly embraced him into a hug, as she began to cry.