Chapter 104 A Hollow Soul...

No one's POV

As Alice and Selka were both still taking their walk with Nhazul, the sisters continued to look at the lake, as Alice just sighed.

Selka: Sister?

Alice looked towards Selka and smiled at her.

Alice: It's nothing. Shall we head back?

Selka: Okay...

As three of them started to head back to the cabin, Alice stopped and looked back at Selka.

Alice: What's the matter, Selka? Is something troubling you?

Selka: Well...you see... Mr. Barbossa wants to ask you to help remove another tree from that clearing...

Alice: What, is that all? You don't have to be worried about that.

Selka: But...those people are so selfish! Mr. Barbossa and Mr. Ridack won't even let you live in the village... But they don't hesitate to ask for your help when they're in trouble...

Alice then walked up to Selka, giving her a reassuring smile.

Alice: It's alright, Selka. I'm just grateful that they're allowing me us to live near the village.

Selka: Sister, I'll complete my training period next year, and though it won't be much, I'll start earning a wage. When that happens, you won't have to help those people anymore, okay? You and Nhazul... I'll...I'll always...

Alice just hugged Selka, still smiling at her.

Alice: Thank you. But just having you close by is enough to make me happy...Selka.

As Selka  hugged Alice back, the two of them parted ways, as Alice proceeded to take Nhazul with her to see Barbossa

(Timeskip)

After parting ways with Selka, Alice and Nhzual went to where Barboosa was at, as multiple of his workers were trying to cut down a tree.

Alice: Hello, Mr. Barbossa.

As he heard Alice, he looked back at her and smiled.