Chapter 81 Departure

No one's POV

Currently within the Ice cave, the Goblins were making their way towards Nhazul and Eugeo, who was still frozen in fear, as Nhazul was trying to get him to listen, he grabbed him and pulled him behind some ice pillars and covered his mouth.

Nhazul: Eugeo, get a hold of yourself!

Eugeo soon started to calm down and Nhazul took his hand off his mouth.

Nhazul: When I count to 3, we're going to rush those 4. And then knock over those fires.

Eugeo: Okay...

Nhazul: Also, don't lose that glowing grass. Once the fires are out, pick up a sword from the ground. I'll take care of the huge one. While I'm doing that, keep the others away from me.

Eugeo: I've....never fought with a sword before!

Nhazul: It's the same as an axe. Come on!

As Nhazul got into a position, he started to count down.

Nhazul: 1...2...3!

Nhazul then ran out, along with Eugeo doing the same. As the two of them pushed the Goblins over, Nhazul jumped up and kicked one in the face, rushing over and slid into the fire, knocking it over.

 As the two of them pushed the Goblins over, Nhazul jumped up and kicked one in the face, rushing over and slid into the fire, knocking it over

As he grabbed a sword from the pile, he threw it to Eugeo.

Nhazul: Eugeo! Just drive back any that get to close!

Eugeo then picked up the sword nervously.

Eugeo: Even if you say to...

The larger Goblin then walked over to Nhazul.

???: You think you can challenge the great [Ugachi the Lizard Killer]?

Nhazul then grabbed his own sword and unsheathed it.

Nhazul: You're wrong, I'm not going to challenge you, I'm going to beat you!

As Ugachi glared at Nhazul, he started to rush towards him while pushing back Goblins out of his way. Upon reaching him,