(Finale) EX Story Chapter 5 Victory

No one's POV

After finally getting to her, both LLENN and Nhazul continued to stand off with Pitohui, as she smiled at them.

Pitohui: LLENN...

LLENN: What, Pito?

Pitohui: Thank you so much for participating in SJ2. You really picked a hell of a team. Only you could have pushed me this far. I'm thrilled to have a match overflowing with fighting spirit.

LLENN: Well, thanks to you, I was so worried I got a stomachache.

Pitohui: Huh? But you're going to get be in third place, so I'll be worth it. Last time the winner, this time third place. That's fantastic.

LLENN: Oh no, I'll let you have third place, Pito.

Pitohui: No thanks. All I need is victory. Actually, I don't even need that. All I want is to survive this battle royale. That's all.

LLENN: Survive? It's a game, so what does it matter if you die?

Pitohui: It's not about that.

LLENN: Then tell me what it's about. I can't ask after I kill you.

Pitohui: I don't think either of you would understand even if I told you, but it's more like seriously risking my life in a game.

Nhazul: Oh... I wouldn't understand, huh? That's funny.

Pitohui: Why was it funny?

Nhazul: Because you don't know the first thing about risking your life in a game.

Pitohui then looked at Nhazul annoyed.

Pitohui: What did you say to me...?

Nhazul: Tell me. Is the NerveGear you're wearing, is the microwave emitter still active or are you just wearing it to pretend that this is SAO.

Hearing this, Pitohui started to get even more annoyed with Nhzual and he just continued to talk.

Nhazul: You say it's about seriously risking your life in a game. But do you want to know I think?

Pitohui: What...?

Nhazul: I think you should be grateful that you didn't have to experience the nightmare of a game.

Pitohui looked at Nhazul now completely furious, drawing her own Photon sword.

Pitohui: SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!!! HOW WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE?!?!

Before Pitohui could even react, Nhazul had rushed her with his Photon sword and imitated the Sword skill