(Mother's Rosario Arc Finale) Chapter 61 A Journey's End...

No one's POV

It's been over three months and over that time Nhazul and Yuuki have been spending time together alongside everyone else. Nhazul's friends and the Sleeping Knights met and became quick friends, Nhazul and Yuuki fought once more in a ALO tournament and overall enjoying each other's time together.

Currently, Nhazul was in his room getting ready for school and as he put on his hoodie, he received a text from Kurahashi.

Nhazul: Huh?

When Nhazul looked at the text, his eyes widened, ashe dropped everything he was doing and ran out the room and ran outside starting his motorcycle and sped off to Yuuki's hospital. Upon arriving and making his way to her room, he saw Kurahashi and other nurses around her.

Kurahashi: I'm glad you made it in time

Kurahashi: I'm glad you made it in time. 40 minutes ago, her heart stopped once. We restored her pulse with a defibrillator and drugs. But next time it happens...

Nhazul: Why...Why?! Yuuki's still...

Kurahashi: To tell you the truth, since your visit in January, this could have happened at any time. But for the past 3 months , she's been worked so hard, it's astonished us. She's kept winning an impossible battle day after day. For Yuuki. Her 15 years of life have been one long battle. It wasn't only the AIDS. For a long time, she's been fighting a harsh reality. The Medicuboid's clinical trials must ha e caused her an incredible amount of pain. But she fought hard anyway... So, now it's time to let her rest...

Nhazul didn't say anything and looked down at Yuuki.

Nhzual's thoughts: You can't

Nhzual's thoughts: You can't... You can't lose, Yuuki... You are [Zekken, The Absolute Blade]...

Suddenly, Yuuki slowly started to open her eyes and weakly moved her hand.

Kurahashi: Nhazul... Please hold her hand...

Nhazul walked up to Yuuki and held her hand and as he did, he heard her whisper something to him.

Yuuki alo....

Nhazul's eyes widened he heard her and he looked at Kurahashi.

Nhazul: Doctor, can you use the Medicuboid right now?