Chapter 30 The World Of Faries

No one's POV

After fully diving into Alfheim Online, Nhazul was brought into the start up menu, asking him to choose a username and race. Like normal, he chose his real name and the [Spriggan Race]. Once he had finished, he was loaded into the game and was falling from the sky. However, as he was, he suddenly stopped, confusing him.

Nhazul: What the hell?!

Suddenly, Nhazul began to fall again, however this time through a massive black hole. Once reaching the other side, he landed on the ground and weakly started to get up.

Nhazul: Ow...

As Nhazul was getting ready to get up again,  without warning, something else fell on top of him, which happened to be Kirito.

Kirito: Ow

Kirito: Ow...

Nhazul: ...-_-... I should be saying that...

Kirito looked down and saw he was on top of Nhazul.

Kirito: Nhazul? Is that you?

Nhazul: ...-_-... No, it's the Queen of England...!!! Now get off me!!!!

Kirito then got off of Nhazul he stood up.

Nhzual: ...-_-... VR or not, my back feels like shit now...

Kirito: Sorry...

After stretching his back, Nhazul pulled down his menu and checked to see if the logout button was there and it was.

Nhazul: At least that's definitely there

Nhazul: At least that's definitely there. Now, what about my stats?

Nhazul then check his stats and saw that he had all his Skills from SAO, surprising him.

Nhazul: What?

Kirito: What is it?

Nhazul: My Skills. They're all the ones from SAO.

Kirito: What?

Kirito checked his stats and saw that his were the same as well.

Kirito: You're right. What's going on? Is this SAO?