EX Chapter #6 Precious Friend

No one's POV

Currently within ALO, Nhazul was in Lisbeth's new Blacksmith shop she had opened up and was in the middle of helping her set up, as well as clean.

Lisbeth: Nhazul, can you put this out on display for me ?

Nhazul: Sure. Here on this shelf, right?

Lisbeth just gave Nhazul a look.

Lisbeth: You... don't have any instinct for this, do you...?

Nhazul just gave Lisbeth an annoyed look.

Nhazul: ...-_-... You've been making me slave away for the last four hours for free and now your insulting me...?

Lisbeth: Oh stop being a baby, I said I'd forge you a new sword when I'm open for business, didn't?

Nhazul just rolled his eyes, as Lisbeth smiled and walked up to him.

Lisbeth: You have to think about how to place this so that the customer will pick it up and try it out. For example, this shield, if we face it so that it's the first thing they see when they come into the shop...

As Lisbeth attempted to pick up the shield, she nearly dropped it, due to it's weight, but Nhazul caught her and the shield.

Nhazul: You alright?

Lisbeth: Sorry... The shield was a lot heavier then I expected.

Nhazul: Here.

Nhazul proceeded to pick up the shield and put it on the spot Lisbeth was reaching for.

Nhazul: Is this okay?

Lisbeth: Yeah, thanks. Must be nice to be able to lift things so easily... I've actually raised my Strength stat pretty high since converting my SAO account to ALO, but I guess that doesn't compare to you at all, Nhazul.

Nhazul: You have amazing smithing skills that I don't have. Isn't that enough? Besides you can just call me if you need help.

Hearing this, Lisbeth just started blushing a bit.

Lisbeth: There you go again, always saying stuff like that...

Nhazul: Hmm?

Lisbeth: If you're going to offer, I'm going to take you up on that! Are you alright with helping me all day every day?

Hearing this, Nhazul just rolled his eyes.

Lisbeth: That's what I thought. Don't make promises you can't keep. Now, move your butt. If we don't hurry, the sun is gonna set!

Nhazul just rolled his eyes again, as he and Lisbeth continued setting up everything until they were finally done.

Lisbeth: Phew. That just about does it, I think.

Nhazul: So we're finally finished?

Lisbeth: Yep! Thanks, Nhazul. I'm all set up and ready to go thanks to your help.

Nhazul: No problem.

Nhazul then looked behind the counter and saw a cork board hanging up on the wall.

Nhazul: What's this cork board?

Lisbeth: Ah, this? I still haven't put up any pictures on it yet. I left all the pictures at the Lindas Shop. There were a lot of good memories there too.

Nhazul: I guess you weren't able to transfer them once SAO was cleared. But I'm sure those memories won't fade.

Lisbeth: Yeah, you're right. Plus we're going to make tons of new memories from now on as well. I'll have so many, I won't be able to fit them all.

Nhazul: That so, huh?

Lisbeth: Yep! And you're going to start with this one!

Nhazul just looked at Lisbeth confused.

Nhazul: Huh?

Nhazul looked and saw Lisbeth pulled out a [Photo Crystal].

Nhazul: A Photo Crystal?

Lisbeth: Yep! I want to take a picture to commemorate the new opening day of Lisbeth's Smith Shop! Now, stand right Hehe, Nhazul.

Nhazul: You want me in it?

Lisbeth: Well, duh. If you aren't the picture, there's no point!

Nhazul: Oh...

Lisbeth: Now, come here, you!

Lisbeth said, pulling Nhazul into frame, hugging his arm.

Nhazul: L-Lis...?

Lisbeth: Hey, stop moving. The picture will be blurry.

Nhazul: But do you need to cling to my arm...?

Lisbeth: If you keep moving, I'll cling tighter so you can't.

Nhazul just sighed hearing this, as Lisbeth spoke up.

Lisbeth: This is the very first picture that will go in this shop, so it's important! You had better make a nice smile!

Nhazul just looked at Lisbeth, who was smiling at the Crystal. Nhazul still was getting used to interacting with friends in this manner, but he soon sighed, making the effort and gave a small smile at the crystal as it went off, taking the picture.

(Timeskip)

3 Days Later...

Currently within her shop, Lisbeth was taking inventory, when a player walked in.

Player: Excuse me, I'd like to request a Custom made Sword.

Lisbeth: Sure thing! Please wait outside a bit.

Player: Right-Oh?

Lisbeth: Hmm?

Lisbeth looked over and noticed the player looking at the cork board.

Player: Oh, you have a cork board now. And you already have a photo on it.

Lisbeth seeing the photo, she just smiled at it.

Lisbeth: Oh, that? That's a really precious friend of mine

Lisbeth's thoughts: I want to make lots more memories here with you... I'm looking forward to them all, Nhazul!