Chapter 121 Fated Reunion

No one's POV

Having pushed back PoH from nearly killing, Sinon, Ronye and Sortiliena, the now awakened Nhazul was standing off against PoH, tightly holding the broken [Blue Rose Sword]. Seeing this.the three of them called out to him, full of emotion, with tears welling up in their eyes.

Sortiliena: Nhazul...

Ronye: Nhazul Senpai...

Sinon: Welcome back, Nhazul...

As Nhzual looked back at them, he gave them a smile. However soon after, his expression turned stern, returning his gaze back to PoH, as he looked at Nhazul sadisticly as his [Mate Chopper] continued to absorb the Spatial Resources across the battlefield.

PoH: Finally awake are you? I wonder how long it's been since I've gotten to speak face to face with you like this...

Standing in front of the person who brought him the most grief in Aincard, the person he's hunted for so long, the killer of his first love. Everyone who knows the history between the two of them would have thought that Nhazul would be full of uncontrollable rage and spite from standing in front of PoH, however Nhazul's response was so calm, it was almost frightening.

Nhazul: Who knows? I've honestly forgotten. But I can be sure of one thing...

As Nhazul started to walk towards PoH, nearly stumbling for a second, but quickly regained his footing. Raising his regenerated hand, he proceeded to use of [Incarnate Arms], bringing his jet black sword, The [Night Sky Sword] from it's sheath of it's own accord, to his hand.

Nhazul: That this will be the end...

As the Night Sky Sword entered Nhzual's right hand, Sinon immediately recognized it's design, despite it being shaped differently then his beloved weapon from SAO, a sword she only saw once due to the events that took place during the fight against the 100th Floor boss in Aincrad, the [Oblivion]. And in his left, was the white blade that had been snapped in half from a previous battle and had belonged to his best friend within the Underworld, the Blue Rose Sword. As PoH, who just stood and watched Nhazul walk towards him just whistled excitedly.

PoH: Amazing... You really are the best, Nhazul. Come on... Let's continue... Let's continue our Showtime that got interrupted in Aincrad!

As PoH immediately rushed down Nhazul, he readied himself with his Night Sky Sword, however everyone saw his hand starting to shake, as if he was unable to withstand the weight of his sword. As PoH and Nhazul clashed, PoH quickly started overwhelming him, keeping him on the defensive.

Sinon could see that the speed of his movements, the sharpness of his swings were not there

Sinon could see that the speed of his movements, the sharpness of his swings were not there. Sinon understood that the Underworld was not merely a VRMMO world created by the Seed. Every object was a Mnemonic Visual, a memory itself, and could be interfered with by way of imagination, or rather Incarnation.