Chapter 46 One In The Same

No one's POV

Currently,as Death Gun was about to shoot Sinon, standing over her, she continued to look at him completely terrified.

Death Gun: Show me once again, the power and unbridled fury of the Wolf Swordsman...

Just as Death Gun was getting ready to shot Sinon, she continued to look completely terrified and she started to think of Nhazul.

Sinon's thoughts: The meaning of strength

Sinon's thoughts: The meaning of strength.... The meaning of combat... I thought If I kept watching him, watching Nhazul... That I'd understand it someday.... I don't want to give up...!

Just then, someone shot Death Gun with a sniper, forcing him to retreat behind a pillar while returning fire. As he did, the person then threw a grenade, surprising both him and Sinon.

Sinon: A grenade?!

Seeing the grenade, Death Gun quickly retreated as he thought that it was an explosive grenade, but it was actually a smoke grenade

As the smoke covered the area, someone ran up and grabbed Sinon and her weapons, before picking her up bridal style and running off. Weakly opening her eyes, Sinon looked up and saw the person carrying her was Nhazul.

Sinon: Nhazul...?

Nhazul continued to run carrying Sinon away from Death Gun.

Sinon: That's enough... Leave me...

Nhazul: No way in hell...

Suddenly, Nhazul was shot in the shoulder by Death Gun, but he continued to run. Eventually, the two reached a nearby buggy and horse rental point.

Nhazul: A horse?

Sinon: The horse is no good... You can go off road, but it's too hard to use...

Nhazul: Right.

Nhazul quickly put down Sinon in the only working buggy and drove away, but he stopped and looked at Sinon.

Nhazul: Sinon, destroy the horse with your sniper.

Sinon: Okay, I'll try...

As Sinon took aim, however, her shock prevented her from exerting force on the trigger, surprising her.

Sinon: Huh? Why?

Nhazul: What's wrong?