Chapter 57 Battle For The Boss

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul was out Shino's apartment, after tthey had just finished hanging and having dinner. As they sat around, Nhazul had told her everything about Yuuki and how he was going to help her guild.

Shino: So, this Yuuki girl, was challenging players in attempt to find a strong enough player to help her and her guild defeat the 27th Floor boss with just them and you?

Nhazul: Yep, that about sums it up.

Shino: Well, sounds like you had an eventful day, today.

Nhazul: That's nothing new for me at this point.

Shino laid her head on Nhazul's shoulder, as he held her hand.

Shino: Well, good luck with trying to take it down.

Nhazul: Thanks.

Shino then pinched Nhazul's side.

Nhazul:Ow!

Shino: Just don't forget our GGO game night date.

Nhazul just chuckled.

Nhazul: I wouldn't dream of it.

Shino then smiled at Nhazul.

Shino: Good.

Nhazul then looked at his phone and saw it was getting pretty late.

Nhazul: It's getting late, I should start heading home.

Nhazul got up and put his jacket on bag and Shino walked him to the door.

Shino: Good luck tomorrow.

Nhazul: Thanks.

Before leaving, Nhazul and Shino shared a kiss together, before leaving apartment. As he started to drive home, he noticed someone sitting on bench near the park, and upon getting closer, he saw it was Asuna.

Nhazul's thoughts: Asuna?

As Nhazul parked his motorcycle, he got off and walked up to her, seeing thar she was looking down saddened.

Nhazul: You look like you're getting ready to start a music video.

Asuna then looked up and saw Nhazul standing in front of her.

Asuna: Nhazul? What are you still doing out?

Nhazul: I just left from Shino's apartment and I saw you on my way home.

Asuna: Oh..

Nhazul could tell something was wrong and he walked up and sat next to her on the bench.

Nhazul: What's wrong? It's a very rare thing to see the always chipper Asuna looking upset.

Asuna just didn't say anything, making him sigh. He then got up and went to a vending machine, buying two cans of hot tea, giving one to her.

Asuna: Thank you...

Nhazul: No problem.

Asuna: Nhazul....

Nhzual: Yeah?

Asuna: Can I ask you something?

Nhazul: Sure.

For the next 30 minutes, Asuna told Nhazul what's been going on with her mom and how the two of them have been fighting with each other.

Nhazul: I see. So that's why you look so down.

Asuna: Yeah... I was late for dinner again and she just ripped out my AmuSphere instead of letting me logout... She doesn't understand...

Nhazul: You're right, I don't think she understand your point of you, but at the same time, I don't think you understand hers either.