Chapter 29 Aftermath

No one's POV

(A/N) Note, Nhzual didn't cut his hair, so he still has the long hair he had when he woke up after SAO

2 Months Later...

It's been over two months since the Death game , Sword Art Online was cleared and the remaining players were able to finally log out after two long years. And currently, Nhazul his sitting in a chair in front of a therapist.

Therapist: Again, thank you for coming, Nhazul.

Nhazul: Yeah...

The therapist leaned back in her chair and looked at Nhazul.

Therapist: Tell me, Nhazul. How have you been?

Nhazul: Same as always, I guess...

Therapist: Have you heard from your friends? From SAO? Have you heard from any of them?

Nhazul: Yeah, I have...

Therapist: Thats good to hear. Have you tried to meet up with them?

Nhazul: No... They're all spending times with their families after so long...

Therapist: And what about you? Have you attempted to contact your parents? To at least tell them that you are okay?

Nhazul didn't say anything, and looked down, thinking back to the day he was disowned by his parents... His now foster parents.

Nhazul: I don't think they'd care...

The Therapist looked at Nhazul, before speaking up.

Therapist: Are you certain?

Nhazul: I am...

As Nhazul continued to look down, the Therapist leaned forward and put her hand on his shoulder.

Therapist: Nhazul, I've told you this before, many times even before they personally brought me in to council you. I know what happened to you and I completely believe you didn't assault that man three years ago.

Nhazul: ....

Therapist: If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to call me.

Nhazul: Right...

As Nhazul stood up and put on his hoodie, he also put his hood up, getting ready to walk out.

Therapist: Are you going to go to see her?

Nhazul: Yeah...

Therapist: Well, I guess I'll see you next week.

Nhazul: Sure...

As Nhazul opened the door and walked out, he walked past a girl with black hair with ribbons on the sides and she was wearing a pair of glasses, before leaving.