Chapter 38 A Wolf's Tale

No one's POV

2 and a Half Months Later...

Currently, Nhazul is driving his motorcycle

that was given to him by Asuna's father as one of the main apologizes to him after he found out what Sugou had done to him

As he turned down the street, he stopped at red light, waiting for it to turn. As he was, he looked over to see a boy and a girl, with girl having a striking resemblance to Kotone.

Nhazul: ...

When Nhazul looked away he saw the light was now green and continued on to his destination, which was the SAO Survivor School. Elsewhere, Kazuto, Suguha, Keiko, Rika, Misumi and Asuna were all waiting around for Nhazul.

Rika: You finish your homework?

Keiko: No... I haven't even started...

Kazuto: You better get on it.

Rika: Oh that's rich coming from you.

While the others were standing, Misumi looked over at Asuna.

Misumi: If you don't mind me asking, why did you decide to invite me?

Asuna: Well, you're friends with Kotone, right? So by default you're friends with us too.

Misumi: I'm not sure if that logic makes any sense...

Keiko: Oh! Hey, Nhazul!

Everyone looked over and saw Nhazul walking over to them.

Kazuto: Looks like everyone's here.

Suguha: Sorry, everybody... Making you all gather here for me...

Keiko: Oh come on, don't be a stranger! But you know, I was a little surprised. You seem athletic, Suguha.

Suguha: Whether it's the real world or VR, I'm not good at water sports...

Rika: But really, to have provisional counseling on a perfect swimming day like this... How unlucky is that?

Keiko: I still don't get it. I thought Nhazul was a straight A student. Why would he need to go?

Nhazul just shrugged his shoulders.

Nhazul: Who knows...

Rika: If anything, Kazuto should be the one going.

Kazuto: Hey!

Asuna then looked at Nhazul's hair and felt it.

Asuna: No matter how long I look at it, I can't get used to you with long hair, Nhazul.

Keiko began blushing a bit.

Keiko: I-I can cut it for you if you'd like...

Nhazul: No, it's fine like this. I don't want it cut...