Chapter 119 P.rince O.f H.ell...

No one's POV

After Ronye was forced to bring out Nhazul by a Red Knight, PoH just smirked and looked at him, as started walking up to him. As he did, Ronye stood in front of Nhazul trying to protect him.

Ronye: No! I won't let you hurt my Senpai!

PoH just looked at her before quickly kneeing her in the stomach, before he grabbed her by the hair, throwing her back to Sinon and the others. After he did, he looked at the comatose Nhazul and started kicking his leg.

PoH: What the hell is this? Hey, Wolfie, wake the hell up. You hear me, Mr. Wolf Swordsman?

Nhazul: ...

As Nhazul remained motionless, visible tears on his face, Ronye spoke up.

Ronye: Nhazul Senpai.... He kept trying to stand, over and over, during the battle, crying the entire time...

Sinon: Ronye...

Sinon then looked at PoH furiously.

Sinon: You get it now?! He continued to fight over and over and over to the end, and now he's wounded! So leave Nhazul alone! Just let him rest!

PoH just completely ignored Sinon, looking at Nhazul irritated.

PoH: Hey, hey, hey, hey! You're kidding me, right?! This isn't any fun at all! Hey! I said wake up!

PoH then started kicking Nhzual again.

PoH: Hey! Stand up! Good morning! Wake up, you fucking Mutt!

As PoH kicked Nhazul out of his wheelchair, he fell to the ground

Sinon: Nhazul!

As Sinon went to go and try to get to Nhazul, a Red Knight put their blade to her neck. Now on the ground, with his Night Sky Sword next to him and still holding the broken Blue Rose Sword tightly, PoH grew more irritated looking at Nhazul.

PoH: What the hell? So you're really busted? The great hero's a vegetable now?

As PoH reached down and took the Blue Rose Sword away from Nhazul and unsheathed it, he saw the blade was broken, however he looked and saw Nhazul desperately reaching for it.

Nhazul: Ah....Ah...Ah...

Ah