Chapter 96 The Abyssal Knight

No one's POV

After another two hours, Nhazul finally arrived to the 95th Floor after climbing from the terrace. He was tired from having to climb with Alice attached to his back due to her losing consciousness from the shock of breaking her Seal. After having arrived to his goal, Nhazul started to relax his body.

Nhazul: ...-_-... Well that was an experience...

Nhazul looked down at the still unconscious Alice, now with a black cloth over her now missing eye.

Nhazul's thoughts: She's still not awake. I guess I'll still have to carry her up... Still, to think Eugeo was still conscious when he broke through his seal...

???: Oh? Who'd of thought there'd actually be someone trying to climb the tower's outer wall.

Hearing the voice, Nhazul immediately gripped the hilt of his sword, narrowing his eyes.

Nhazul: Who's there?!

Suddenly an Integrity Knight in gray armor, as well as brunette hair and red eyes walked up to him pouting with her hands on her sides.

???: Who am I? I should be asking you the same

???: Who am I? I should be asking you the same. But since you asked, I must answer. Even if your actions are suspicious. I am Eydis. Eydis Synthesis Ten.

Nhazul's thoughts: I wasn't expecting another Integrity Knight to be up here... I don't sense any hostility though...

Eydis: And let me say, climbing the outer wall is far from normal, suspicious friend. First, tell me your-

Suddenly, Eydis saw the unconscious Alice behind Nhazul, completely shocking her.

Eydis: Is that Alice over there?!

Nhazul: Oh, uh, yeah... There was an accident and she got hurt.

Eydis: Silence....!

Suddenly, Eydis drew her sword which was a jet black katana.

Eydis: For the crime of laying a hand on Alice

Eydis: For the crime of laying a hand on Alice... I'll have you pay with your life! Alice, I will avenge you!

Nhazul quickly drew his sword, getting into a defensive stance.